Free Knowledge Advocacy Group EU
Giving Free Knowledge a Voice
The Free Knowledge Advocacy Group EU unites the European Wikimedia chapters and communities so they can have a clear and coherent position on major legislative and political changes affecting the vision, mission and values of the Wikimedia movement.
Read more about it or see the short Statement of Intent outlining our priorities.
Some things we'll be working on...
- November PSI Directive Consultation
- December Council Compromises on Copyright
- December Education Exception Planning
Some events we'll be participating in...
- November 13-14 - Fake News Conference in Brussels
- November 28&29 - EUIPO Working Group Meetings in Brussels
- December 11&12 - Communia Association Meeting in Warsaw