Free Knowledge Advocacy Group EU
Giving Free Knowledge a Voice
The Free Knowledge Advocacy Group EU unites the European Wikimedia chapters and communities so they can have a clear and coherent position on major legislative and political changes affecting the vision, mission and values of the Wikimedia movement.
Read more about it or see the short Statement of Intent outlining our priorities.
Some things we'll be working on...
- January Database Directive Reform - Stakeholder Mapping
- February Copyright Article 13 Compromise in Council
- March EP Events
Some events we'll be participating in...
- January 15 - Fake News High Level Group in Brussels
- February 20 - EUIPO IP in Education Conference in Sofia
- April - Big Fat Brussels Meeting 5