Free Knowledge Advocacy Group EU
Giving Free Knowledge a Voice
The Free Knowledge Advocacy Group EU unites the European Wikimedia chapters and communities so they can have a clear and coherent position on major legislative and political changes affecting the vision, mission and values of the Wikimedia movement.
Read more about it or see the short Statement of Intent outlining our priorities.
Some things we'll be working on...
- 5 September Deadline for amendments for the revised version of the EU Copyright Directive
- 6 September Parliamentary breakfast with Jimmy Wales in Brussels
- 11 September Event in the European Parliament in Strasbourg
- 12 September European Parliament vote on revised version of the EU Copyright Directive
Some events we'll be participating in...
- September 24 - Copyright Event with AK Wien in Vienna
- September 27-28 - EU IPO Observatory in IPR plenary in Alicante
- October 10 - Disinformation & Fake News Debate at Sofia University in Sofia