Free Knowledge Advocacy Group EU
Giving Free Knowledge a Voice
The Free Knowledge Advocacy Group EU unites the European Wikimedia chapters and communities so they can have a clear and coherent position on major legislative and political changes affecting the vision, mission and values of the Wikimedia movement.
Read more about it or see the short Statement of Intent outlining our priorities.
Some things we'll be working on...
- October-December - Copyright Trilogues
- October-December - PSI Directive - recast
- October-December - Terrorist Content Online
Some events we'll be participating in...
- October 10 - Disinformation & Fake News Debate at Sofia University in Sofia
- October 19 - DinaCON in Bern
- November 27&28 - EU IPO Observatory working group meetings in Warsaw