Free Knowledge Advocacy Group EU
Giving Free Knowledge a Voice
The Free Knowledge Advocacy Group EU unites the European Wikimedia chapters and communities so they can have a clear and coherent position on major legislative and political changes affecting the vision, mission and values of the Wikimedia movement.
Read more about it or see the short Statement of Intent outlining our priorities.
Some things we'll be working on...
- April Copyright Compromises on Art. 13, FoP, sPА
- May Preparations for the "Data Economy" Reform Package
- June Regional and national engagement of groups
Some events we'll be participating in...
- April 28-29 -Big Fat Brussels Meeting 5
- May 16-18 - RightsCon
- June 25-26 - EU Digital Assembly Sofia