Jump to navigation
Jump to search
Free Knowledge Advocacy Group EU
- 16th, Tue Ad hoc meeting Update on the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP) - First Negotiation Round
- 12th, Fri Big Data: Where does Europe Stand?
- 11th, Fri #npbbxl 1.9
- 10th, Wed Which reforms are required for free culture? LSM Plenary Session
- 9th, Tue Open Data et Parlement: Le libre au service de l'innovation démocratique.
- 9th, Tue European Parliament JURI Committee workshop on legal aspects of free and open software
- 9th, Tue Earth Connections and Small Networks - A Greens/EFA workshop in the European Parliament
- 8th, Mon Quand le Libre se mêle de démocratie - Libre Software conference presentation
- 6th&7th, Sat&Sun Libre Software General Public Weekend in Brussels
- 4th, Thu Licenses for Europe midterm reports to be presented
- 2nd, Tue EU Policy Monitoring Report published on Advocacy Advisors list