Jump to navigation Jump to search
A Governance Review is, in the Wikimedia world, a process in which the internal structure of a Wikimedia organization is reviewed, usually by an external consulting company. So far, there have been a few different, independent governance reviews:
- Wikimedia UK: central place for discussion, actual report (2013)
- Wikimedia Deutschland: Wikimedia Deutschland/Governance Review (2015)
- Wikimedia Foundation: foundation:Minutes/2017-11-17,18,19#Governance_Review, which resulted in foundation:File:Board_Veritas_Governance_Recommendations_Final_Public_Copy.pdf.
- Wikimedia France: Governance Assessment Report (2018)
- Wikimedia Polska: review is undergoing and will be finished by the end of the year (2018)