Grants:Project/MSIG/Nskjnv/MC discourses for Telugu community/Report
Please respond to the following questions below:
Where have you published your draft plan? Share the link to it here:
- The link to the community consultation - Telugu
What Movement Strategy initiative is this draft plan supporting?
- Movement Charter Ambassador Program
What activities have you completed to produce this draft plan?
- Online discussions and phone calls with Telugu Wikimedians are taken up, to discuss regarding the movement charter draft and collect the feedback on the document.
- For better understanding Relevant pages of the draft were translated into Telugu.
In which community channels have you announced your draft plan?
- The announcements are made on the village pump of the Telugu Wikimedia platforms.
also announced on WhatsApp and E-mails.
Grant funds spent
Please describe how much grant money you spent for approved expenses, and tell us what you spent it on.
- Facilitation: 100 USD
- Documentation : 200 USD
- Translation (translation costs for briefs and global materials): 700 USD
Important Movement charter communications will be translated into Telugu.
- Online tools or services (subscription services for online meeting platforms, social media promotion): 0 (Meeting will be held on Google meet)
- Data (internet or mobile costs for organizers or participants to access or participate in activities): 100 USD
- Venue or space for meeting (costs of renting a physical meeting space): 0
- Transportation costs (costs of supporting organizers or participants to attend the meeting): 100 USD Will take up in-person meetings with Community members who are willing to do so.
- Meals (costs related to refreshments, lunches, or other meals during in-person activities): 100 USD
- Other: 50 USD
TOTAL AMOUNT : 1350 USD (Received 1,10,976 INR)
Total Amount Spent: 1150 USD
Do you have any remaining grant funds?
Remaining funds : 200 USD
I would like to take up more online sessions regarding awareness about the movement strategy and my areas of interest in movement strategy initiatives.
Anything else you want to share about your project?