Grants:Project/MSIG/Wikimédiens du Bénin User Group/Conversations communautaires sur la Charte du Mouvement au Bénin/Report
Please respond to the following questions below:
Where have you published your draft plan? Share the link to it here:
- ...Movement Charter/Community Consultations/2022/Wikimediens du Bénin/Conversation 1
- ...Movement Charter/Community Consultations/2022/Wikimediens du Bénin/Conversation Fon Wiki group
- ...Movement Charter/Community Consultations/2022/Wikimediens du Bénin/Conversation 2
What Movement Strategy initiative is this draft plan supporting?
- ... Ensure Equity in Decision-Making, the plan supported Movement Charter conversations and Feedback collection from the frensch Speaking community, natioanle beninese language community through Movement Charter Ambassadors Program.
What activities have you completed to produce this draft plan?
- ...Diffrents online and on-site conversations have been made about the Charter of the Movement and the feedback are received not only from the French-speaking community but also from people who speak the Beninese national language called fon through the Charter Ambassadors program. movement. The feedback was me about three chapters (preambles values and principles - roles and responsibilities) being written on the movement charter. The community of people who contribute in the native Fon language have translated part of the charter of the louveme into the local Fon language.
In which community channels have you announced your draft plan?
- ...Facebook Community Group
- ...Twitter Community Group
- ...We also shared multiple informations about the movement charter drafts on social media channels: whatsapp and Telegram Wikifon Community Group:
Grant funds spent
Please describe how much grant money you spent for approved expenses, and tell us what you spent it on.
- Facilitation (facilitation time including facilitator preparation, meeting facilitation time, and debriefing):120
- Documentation (document preparation time, time spent documenting of discussion, post-meeting work):100
- Translation (Translation sessions and consultation of the Wikifon community of national languages):350
- Coordination (coordinator work to manage or support multiple workflows to prepare for meeting):140
- Data (internet or mobile costs for organizers or participants to access or participate in activities):300
- Venue or space for meeting (costs of renting a physical meeting space):200
- Transportation costs (costs of supporting organizers or participants to attend the meeting):300
- Meals (costs related to refreshments, lunches, or other meals during in-person activities):350
- Other:Bank Transfer 30
Le budget total du budget est:1860 Usd
Do you have any remaining grant funds?
Anything else you want to share about your project? It was really encouraging to reach this number of people from the Beninese community who feel involved in the governance part of the movement. We are ready to engage more people for an upcoming movement charter conversation.