Grants:Project/Rapid/Annual Community experience Convention
Please see the sample Travel application before drafting your application.
Choose one or more of the following goals. You can add or delete goals as needed.
- Expand network of potential partners
- Increase awareness of Wikimedia projects
- Recruit new editors
Tell us how you'll carry out your project. Be sure to answer the following questions:
1. What is the purpose of the event you're attending and why is it important that you attend?
2. Will you be presenting at the event?
3. What kind of outreach activity do you plan to do?
4. How will you let other participants know about your outreach activity?
5. Do you have a specific networking plan? (e.g. specific people, organizations, groups you would like to develop partnerships with)
6. What is your plan to follow-up with new contacts?
How will you know if the project is successful and you've met your goals? Please include the following targets as applicable:
- Number of presentation attendees:
- Number of new potential partners:
- Number of outreach activity participants:
- Number of new editors:
- Number of of articles created or improved:
What resources do you have? Include in-kind donations or additional funding.
What resources do you need? For your funding request, list bullet points for each expense and include a total amount.
Community members are encouraged to endorse your project request here!