Grants:Project/Rapid/Art+Feminism 2020 Sanothimi Campus
Please see the sample Editathon/Training application before drafting your application.
Choose one or more of the following goals. You can add or delete goals as needed.
- Recruit new editors
- Increase skills for existing editors
- Add or improve the content
- Build up leadership skill
Tell us how you'll carry out your project. Be sure to answer the following questions:
1. Are you doing one editathon or training or a series of editathons or trainings?
- organize 2 editathons at the Tribhuvan university Sanothimi Campus
2. How will you let your community know about the event? Please paste links below to where relevant communities have been notified of your proposal, and to any other relevant community discussions.
- Using social media and Classroom notice and posting digital flyers on the school's various social media platforms.
3. Do you have experienced Wikimedia editors to lead the event?
- Yes, I'm a reasonably experienced Wikipedian with over a year experience in contributing to Wikimedia projects and workshop
4. Do participants have the equipment or skills needed to participate and contribute high quality content? If not, how will you support them?
- Yes, we expect all participants have at least basic computer knowledge.
5. How will you engage participants after the event(s)?
- making social media group regular follow up with a participant
6. Is there anything else you want to tell us about this project?
How will you know if the project is successful and you've met your goals? Please include the following targets:
- Number of events 2
- Number of participants 30
- Number of new editors 20
- Number of articles created or improved 50
What resources do you have? Include information on who is organizing the project, what they will do, and if you will receive support from anywhere else (in-kind donations or additional funding).
- Me itself as a resource person
What resources do you need? For your funding request, list bullet points for each expense and include a total amount.
- Food and drink = $250 x 2 editathons = $500
T-shirts for participants: $15x 10 T-shirts= $150. Rent workspace/Lab for two editathon: $250 x 2 editathons = $500 Transportation: $130 x 2 editathons = $260 Certificate:$2*35=70 Miscellaneous supplies = $150 (name tags, printing cheatsheets, etc.) Internet: $60*2 editathons=$120 Total =USD1750
Community members are encouraged to endorse your project request here!