Please see the sample Editathon/Training application before drafting your application.
Choose one or more of the following goals. You can add or delete goals as needed.
The work will be focused on the biography and works of Sister Plautilla Nelli, in italian and english.
Tell us how you'll carry out your project. Be sure to answer the following questions:
1. Are you doing one editathon or training or a series of editathons or trainings? It's our first A+F editathon in Italy, so this time is one editathon, but we hope will become an annual event focused on female artists.
2. How will you let your community know about the event? Please paste links below to where relevant communities have been notified of your proposal, and to any other relevant community discussions. We created the , ,  and we will write on the comunity portal asking wikipedians to give us a hand (by reporting wikipedians that might be interested to partecipate, drawing up lists, checking for notability, begining online wikifacilitators). We are sending out a press release and we created different news post on the Wikimedia Italia website
3. Do you have experienced Wikimedia editors to lead the event? There are expert wikipedians who attended at other events and editathon.
4. Do participants have the equipment or skills needed to participate and contribute high quality content? If not, how will you support them? There will are 4 people who work in Uffizi Gallery and 4 wikipedians.
5. How will you engage participants after the event(s)? We will use social network to report the results of the event to participants and discuss future editathon.
6. Is there anything else you want to tell us about this project? This editathon is part of the 6 ones organized in Italy. Our work in Florence will be focused on the biography and works of Sister Plautilla Nelli, whose work are housed Museum For a Personal shows that inaugurates on 8 March 2017, Organized from the Uffizi Gallery with the Opera support Florentine Museums and Advancing Women Artists Foundation*. *event reserved for experts and the Museum; It will be involved in the Advancing Women Artists Foundation and the art historian Ann Piper.
How will you know if the project is successful and you've met your goals? Please include the following targets:
- Number of events 1
- Number of participants 8
- Number of new editors 0
- Number of of articles created or improved 2
What resources do you have? Include information on who is organizing the project, what they will do, and if you will receive support from anywhere else (in-kind donations or additional funding).
We are organizing this event in collaboration with the WikiDonne group and Uffizi Gallery (who kindly provides us with the room, tables and chairs, computers and books) and we don't receive any other additional funding. The wikipedia volonteers are: Susanna Giaccai and me, Luca Landucci.
What resources do you need? For your funding request, list bullet points for each expense and include a total amount. Lunch for 8 people (8x15.00EUR=120.00EUR)
Community members are encouraged to endorse your project request here!