- What kind of event(s) or activities are you planning to hold for your Wikipedia 20 event? Please let us know if these events include a meetup, edit-a-thons, workshops, photowalks, contests, or any kind of campaign.
- We are planning to celebrate Wikipedia's 20th birthday by having a live on YouTube, and a nursery rhymes/poetry campaign about what means Wikipedia for anyone. Any participant who will write rhymes - evaluated with certain criteria - will receive a mug related to women editing in Wikipedia. In a nice and light way, we are trying to increase awareness on Wikipedia in general and on women editing Wikipedia in particular.
- If participants will be contributing to Wikimedia projects (such as in an edit-a-thon), do you have experienced Wikimedia editors to lead the event? (If you are not doing this kind of event, please write N/A or leave the section below blank)
- Yes, a have experience in organizing wiki events
- If participants will be contributing to Wikimedia projects (such as in an edit-a-thon), do participants have the equipment or skills needed to participate and contribute high quality content? If not, how will you support them? (If you are not doing this kind of event, please write N/A or leave the section below blank)
- Yes, will almost be experienced Wikipedians
- How will you promote and let participants know about your Wikipedia 20 event? Please describe or link to the spaces you will be using to inform your community about your activities. Please note there are resources available to support your communications for Wikipedia 20 events.
- How will you keep participants engaged after the event is over? How will you be sharing photos, videos, or other content from your activities after they are completed?
- All of photos will be uploaded on Commons
- Are you running any in-person events or activities? If so, you will need to complete the steps outlined on the Risk Assessment protocol related to COVID-19. When you have completed these steps, please provide a link to your completed copy of the risk assessment tool below:
- No, is not a in-person event.
- Please confirm below that you have listed your event on the WP20 page on Meta-wiki.
- I confirm
- Is there anything else you want to tell us about this project?
- All the materials (the rhymes and the postcards design) will be released under a CC BY SA free license.
How will you know if the project is successful and you've met your goals? Please include the following targets and feel free to add more specific to your project:
- Number of total participants: 30
- Number of new participants: 20
- Number of people who will help organize the event: 6
- Number of articles created or improved (if applicable): 0
- Number of photos uploaded to Wikimedia Commons (if applicable): 20
- Number of photos used on Wikimedia projects (if applicable): 0
If you are organizing a meetup or event without any contributions to celebrate Wikipedia 20, we request that you ask participants to complete a brief survey to understand their experience and impact of your event. This survey will not request any personally identifying information. Will you be able to collect this information either during or after your event? (If you are not doing this kind of event, please write N/A or leave the section below blank)
- Yes, we will prepare a survey to understand what we can improve and if a Wikipedia poetry campaign could be an event to replicate or even become something else (a content for example)
What resources do you have? Include information on who is organizing the project, what they will do, and if you will receive support from anywhere else (in-kind donations or additional funding).
- Volunteer's help:
- Camelia, webinar, general organization
- Beatrice will help with the general organization
- LorManLor will help with printings
- Mascha will help with the webinar
- Lorenza will help with the nursery rhymes/poetry/quotes campaign. She will also lead the jury to evaluate the rhymes
- Maria Beatrice will help with the postcards
What resources do you need? For your funding request, list bullet points for each expense and include a total amount.
- 300 € = 10 € * 30 "We can " printing Wikipedia anniversary mugs. Here an example.
- 50 € = printing the postcards. Here an example.
- 190 € = 6.33 € * 30 shipping costs for 30 gadgets. Calculation with Poste Italiane service.
TOTAL 540 € = 654 $
Endorsements are not needed for events related to Wikipedia 20. Community members are welcome to provide feedback or questions on the talk page.