- What kind of event(s) or activities are you planning to hold for your Wikipedia 20 event? Please let us know if these events include a meetup, edit-a-thons, workshops, photowalks, contests, or any kind of campaign.
- Workshops and Party
- If participants will be contributing to Wikimedia projects (such as in an edit-a-thon), do you have experienced Wikimedia editors to lead the event? (If you are not doing this kind of event, please write N/A or leave the section be
I have a small experience in editing and translating Wikipedia articles.
- If participants will be contributing to Wikimedia projects (such as in an edit-a-thon), do participants have the equipment or skills needed to participate and contribute high quality content? If not, how will you support them? (If you are not doing this kind of event, please write N/A or leave the section below blank)
- Some participants will bring their laptops. Also , as part of this project we will rent a space equipped with computers.
- How will you promote and let participants know about your Wikipedia 20 event? Please describe or link to the spaces you will be using to inform your community about your activities. Please note there are resources available to support your communications for Wikipedia 20 events. - Cooperate with associations and organizations in our governorate.
- Create an event in social media ( Facebook )
- Inviting media ( TV , radio )
- Publishing in local Facebook pages ( more than 20.000 fans/page )
- Printing and distribution of flyers and posters
- How will you keep participants engaged after the event is over? How will you be sharing photos, videos, or other content from your activities after they are completed? - Organizing more events in collaboration with Wikipedia. - Creating mailing list to inform the participants of any future event or project. - Sharing event details , photos and videos in social media and Wikimedia commons.
- Are you running any in-person events or activities? If so, you will need to complete the steps outlined on the Risk Assessment protocol related to COVID-19. When you have completed these steps, please provide a link to your completed copy of the risk assessment tool below: This event will be in-person.Each day we will welcome
from 10-15up to 10 participants. All considerations for enhancing protection of the participants and preventing spread of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) will be respected. For that , each rented space will be disinfected each day before and after the workshops. For the safety of the participants, we will provide a medical mask and hydro-alcoholic gels for each one.Also , the temperature of each participant will be measured using infrared thermometers.Physical distancing will be applied too from the beginning until the end of workshops ). In the end we want to inform you that the general health status in our governorate referring to the last updates ,is under control and reassured.
- Please confirm below that you have listed your event on the WP20 page on Meta-wiki. Yes, i have listed my event on the WP20 page on meta-wiki.
- Is there anything else you want to tell us about this project?
- This kind of project will be organized for the first time in our city and we believe that we have the qualifications to ensure it's success.
How will you know if the project is successful and you've met your goals? Please include the following targets and feel free to add more specific to your project:
- Number of total participants:50
- Number of new participants:50
- Number of people who will help organize the event:5
- Number of articles created or improved (if applicable):50
- Number of photos uploaded to Wikimedia Commons (if applicable):50
- Number of photos used on Wikimedia projects (if applicable):
If you are organizing a meetup or event without any contributions to celebrate Wikipedia 20, we request that you ask participants to complete a brief survey to understand their experience and impact of your event. This survey will not request any personally identifying information. Will you be able to collect this information either during or after your event? (If you are not doing this kind of event, please write N/A or leave the section below blank)
What resources do you have? Include information on who is organizing the project, what they will do, and if you will receive support from anywhere else (in-kind donations or additional funding).
What resources do you need? For your funding request, list bullet points for each expense and include a total amount.
|5 Workshops||space rent||100 TND||5||500 TND|
|T-shirts for participants||30 TND||50||1500 TND|
|Party||Space rent||500||1||500 TND|
|Wikipedia cake||250 TND||1||250 TND|
|Decoration||250 TND||1||250 TND|
|Documents about wikipedia||2||75||150 TND||The documents will be distributed in the workshops and the party|
Endorsements are not needed for events related to Wikipedia 20. Community members are welcome to provide feedback or questions on the talk page.