Grants:Project/Rapid/Modjou/Furniture for headquarters (WCUG-CI)
Please see the sample Equipment application before drafting your application.
Choose one or more of the following goals. You can add or delete goals as needed. You can add details to each goal. For example, if you want to add content on a specific subject.
- Add or improve content
- Involve existing contributors
- Recruit new contributors
Tell us how you'll carry out your project. Be sure to answer the following questions:
1. What content gaps will you be filling with the equipment?
- There is a lack of content (articles, photos) concerning Côte d'Ivoire in general, women, the cultural heritage of Africa.
2. What activities will you organize in the next 6 months to create content and use it on Wikimedia projects?
- Over the next 6 months, we will have activities such as meet-ups, workshops, edit-athons, photo upload Session, Wikipedia class sessions and administrative meetings.
3. How will the equipment be shared/tracked/cared for by members of your community?
- The equipment will be used to build a second office at Wikimedia's headquarters which should become a collaborative workspace. This will increase the operationnal capabilities of the User Group.
4. How long will the equipment be used, and by whom?
- At least One year by the User Group of Côte d'Ivoire for their activities.
5. Is there anything else you want to tell us about this project?
- This material will improve the working conditions and capabilities of the members of the User Group of Côte d'Ivoire.
How will you know if the project is successful and you've met your goals? Please include the following targets and feel free to add more:
1. Uploaded pictures 500
2. Number of photos used in Wikimedia projects 50 (10%)
3. Number of articles created / improved 100
4. Number of people trained / sensitized : 100
5. Number of partnership signed : 1
6. Number of new regular contributors : 10
7. Number of new local contributors with +50 edits : 10
What resources do you have? Include information on who is organizing the project, what they will do, and if you will receive support from anywhere else (in-kind donations or additional funding). The material will be under the responsibility of the administrative delegate who is in charge managing the assets of the User Group.
What resources do you need? For your funding request, list bullet points for each expense and include a total amount.
|1||Desk chairs||10||$ 500|
|2||Round meeting table||1||$ 550|
|4||Curtain for window||1||$ 60|
|5||White board||1||$ 65|
|6||Coffee machine||1||$ 55|
Community members are encouraged to endorse your project request here!
- Support African Hope (talk) 20:01, 20 July 2017 (UTC)
- Support Kctzch (talk) 20:13, 20 July 2017 (UTC)
- Support Yasield (talk) 11:52, 21 July 2017 (UTC)
- Support Emmanuel Dabo (talk) 12:53, 21 July 2017 (UTC)
- Support Aman ADO Wikimédia Côte d'Ivoire Reçoit de plus en plus d'Adhérents et de synpathisants. Vue son élargissement, il faut plus d'espace. Le projet d’aménagement d'espace est donc le bienvenue. Nous encourageons la Fondation Wikimedia à le soutenir. (talk) 18:17, 22 July 2017 (UTC)
- Support Manouka, It will be a great contribution for a better working space.
- Support Mouahé Cet équipement permettra de disposer d'un meilleur cadre de travail. C'est la raison essentielle pour laquelle je soutiens cette demande. (talk) 08:03, 27 July 2017 (UTC)