Grants:Project/Rapid/Projector and projector screen
Please see the sample Equipment application before drafting your application.
Choose one or more of the following goals. You can add or delete goals as needed. You can add details to each goal. For example, if you want to add content on a specific subject.
- Add or improve content
- Recruit new editors
- Engage existing editors
Tell us how you'll carry out your project. Be sure to answer the following questions:
1. What content gaps will you be filling with the equipment?
- We have noticed that buying our own projector will help us carry out Wikimedia outreach activities smoothly without having to hire one.
2. What activities will you organize in the next 6 months to create content and use it on Wikimedia projects?
- # Community edit a thorns
# Community meet-up sessions
3. How will the equipment be shared/tracked/cared for by members of your community?
4. How long will the equipment be used, and by whom?
- The equipment will be a lifetime asset of the user group and will be used by all community members interested in contributing to wikimedia and her related projects.
5. Is there anything else you want to tell us about this project?
How will you know if the project is successful and you've met your goals? Please include the following targets and feel free to add more:
- Number of photos uploaded
- Number of photos used on Wikimedia projects
- Number of articles created/improved
What resources do you have? Include information on who is organizing the project, what they will do, and if you will receive support from anywhere else (in-kind donations or additional funding).
What resources do you need? For your funding request, list bullet points for each expense and include a total amount.
Projector : $ 1600
Projector screen : $ 400
Total : $ 2000
Community members are encouraged to endorse your project request here!