Reports add value to the Wikimedia movement by sharing your experiences with others.
How to Report
- Review the sample reports for photowalks, editathons, meetings, contests, and equipment requests.
- Submit your report within 30 days after the end of the project. Use the button provided on your accepted application to start your report. Or, start it using the input box provided here, naming your report in the form of YourName(AffiliateName)/Project Name/Report.
- In your report, you will be asked to tell us if you met your goals, what metrics you collected, your learnings from the project and how the funds were spent.
- Email email@example.com to notify WMF staff that your report is ready for review along with your documentation of expenses (scanned receipts).
- If details are missing, WMF staff will ask for clarifications on the discussion page of your report (so be sure to add it to your watchlist and check back for updates regularly).
- If you have unspent funds to return to WMF, please follow the instructions here.