Please see the sample Equipment application before drafting your application.
Choose one or more of the following goals. You can add or delete goals as needed. You can add details to each goal. For example, if you want to add content on a specific subject.
- Add or improve content, while engaging existing editors. Initial project is to improve photo coverage of the tourist destination in West Java, districs of Sukabumi, and all about Sunda. As the equipment will be open for use by members of Wikimedia Indonesia, it will also be used for various further projects.
Tell us how you'll carry out your project. Be sure to answer the following questions:
1. What content gaps will you be filling with the equipment?
- As mentioned in the project goal section above, the equipment will help cover missing photos of tourist destination in West Java, districs of Sukabumi, and all about Sunda, during its initial projects.
2. What activities will you organize in the next 6 months to create content and use it on Wikimedia projects?
- Depending on the possibility of covering multiple landmarks in a day, multiple photowalks across the city will be organized to reach the goal.
3. How will the equipment be shared/tracked/cared for by members of your community?
- Equipment will be available for any member of Wikimedia Indonesia to use, and will be logged at equipment logbook. When not in use, the equipment will be under the care/custody of User:Uchup19.
4. How long will the equipment be used, and by whom?
- The equipment will be used by members of Wikimedia Indonesia, for as long as the equipment lasts.
5. Is there anything else you want to tell us about this project?
- This equipment will collaborated with Wiki Sabanda II Project
How will you know if the project is successful and you've met your goals? Please include the following targets and feel free to add more:
- Number of photos uploaded : At least 50 in the first photowalk.
- Number of photos used on Wikimedia projects : At least 60% of the tourist destination in West Java, with subsequent photo sessions covering over 80% of all districs of Sukabumi, and 30% all about Sunda. The Examples photo sessions by the grantee (using private equipment) can be found here.
- Number of articles created/improved
What resources do you have? Include information on who is organizing the project, what they will do, and if you will receive support from anywhere else (in-kind donations or additional funding).
- The initial project will be launched by User:Uchup19. Further project may be carried out by other members of Wikimedia Indonesia, using the same equipment.
What resources do you need? For your funding request, list bullet points for each expense and include a total amount.
- Canon 700D - bought locally - IDR 6,299,000 / USD 473
- Wide lens 10-18mm - bought locally - IDR 3,700,000 / USD 278
- 64GB SDXC Memory - bought locally - IDR 438,000 / USD 33
- Backup battery - bought locally IDR 104,500 / USD 8
- Camera case - Bought locally - IDR 280,000 / USD 21
- Camera tripod - Bought locally - IDR 299,000 / USD 22
- Initial photowalk travel costs: IDR 1,200,000 / USD 68
- Total cost of equipment: IDR 12,320,500 / USD 925
members are encouraged to endorse your project request here!