Please see the sample Editathon/Training application before drafting your application.
Choose one or more of the following goals. You can add or delete goals as needed.
- 1. we will recruit new editors in To Hausa wikipedia
- 2.Increase Wikipedia editing skills for existing and new editors
- The Project will also give existing Editors who are motivated to edit through editathon.
Tell us how you'll carry out your project. Be sure to answer the following questions:
1. Are you doing one editathon or training or a series of editathons or trainings?
- Yes We Are doing to Translate
2. How have you let relevant Wikimedia communities know about this proposal? You are required to provide links to on-wiki pages to inform these communities about your proposed work. Examples of places where this can be done include community discussion pages, affiliate discussion pages, or relevant project talk pages.
You may also provide information about external social media channels you may be using.
3. How will you let participants know about the edit-a-thon? In what ways will you be communicating with them?
For example, these can include on-wiki spaces, social media channels, mailing lists, messaging apps, or physical/online gatherings.
- I will let the community know about the Wikipedia Edit-a-thon Training &Translation articles through social media platforms, direct communications over the phone
4. Do you have experienced Wikimedia editors to lead the event? Please provide links to the usernames of these individuals.
For example: User:I JethroBT
5. Do participants have the equipment or skills needed to participate and contribute high quality content? If not, how will you support them?
- Yes The participants already have their own laptops and mobile phones.will be provided with Internet data that will be used during the Event
6. How will you engage participants after the event(s)?
- i will engage the participants in to through WhatsApp Group and Face to face mentoring Email Newsletters
7. Are you running any in-person events or activities? If so, you will need to complete the steps outlined on the Risk Assessment protocol related to COVID-19. When you have completed these steps, please provide a link to your completed copy of the risk assessment tool below:
8. Is there anything else you want to tell us about this project?
How will you know if the project is successful and you've met your goals? Please include the following targets: The project is two days events A minimum of 30 participants are expected to attend the event We will have at list 20 new users We will create and Polish 40 articles Number of repeat participants (for projects that include a series of events) Resources
What resources do you have? Include information on who is organizing the project, what they will do, and if you will receive support from anywhere else (in-kind donations or additional funding).
- I Umar Ahmad will organize and lead this project grant with the support and assist from this Users. User:sirryboi User: Umar a usman
What resources do you need? For your funding request, list bullet points for each expense and include a total amount.
- 1. Tranportation For the two Event will Cost $250
2. Hall For the two Event will Cost $350 3. Refreshment For the two Event will Cost $300 4. Renting Computer/Projector For the two Event will Cost $200 5. Certificate of Participants will cost $200 7. facemask/Sanitizer will cost $100 8. Tshirt/Cap will cost $150 TOTAL In U$$ 1800
Community members are encouraged to endorse your project request here!