- Add new content regarding to various different topic areas.
Tell us how you'll carry out your project. Be sure to answer the following questions:
1. Are you doing one editathon or training or a series of editathons or trainings?
- A series of concurrent editathons composed of a general topic editathon, and various editations of focused area with a significant more incentive.
2. How will you let your community know about the event? Please paste links below to where relevant communities have been notified of your proposal, and to any other relevant community discussions.
- zh:Wikipedia:動員令/第十七次動員令. Community will be notified in relevant discussion of the domestic campaign
3. Do you have experienced Wikimedia editors to lead the event?
4. Do participants have the equipment or skills needed to participate and contribute high quality content? If not, how will you support them?
- Yes, the target audience will be the general wikipedia editor.
5. How will you engage participants after the event(s)?
- Participants should fill out a form of feedback after the editathon is done.
6. Is there anything else you want to tell us about this project?
- The domestic campaign on Chinese Wikipedia has ran successfully for 16 times, as previously there is no official Chinese Wikipedia chapter, other incentives are unable to be delivered, I hope this time we could have some postcards for all and t-shirts for top contributors of the two month long campaign as incentives.
How will you know if the project is successful and you've met your goals? Please include the following targets:
- Number of events: 1
- Number of participants: 150
- Number of new editors: 20
- Number of of articles created or improved: 240(participants who completed estimated to have completed 2 articles * 120) + 150(top contributor estimated to contributed additional ten articles: 15*10) = 390
What resources do you have? Include information on who is organizing the project, what they will do, and if you will receive support from anywhere else (in-kind donations or additional funding).
- Community support. The individual host will evaluate articles and based on a scoring system, people who completed two articles that are admitted will be rewarded with a post card+sticker pack, top ten contributor will be awarded with t-shirt and tote bag respectively. Viztor (talk) 21:17, 10 July 2019 (UTC)
What resources do you need? For your funding request, list bullet points for each expense and include a total amount.
- T-shirt + Tote bag for top contributor: (¥50 + ¥25) * 15 = ¥1125
- Sticker packs and post card for successful participants: ¥15 * 120 = ¥1800
- Express mail cost for all: ¥8 * 120 = ¥960
- Total: ¥3425
- Total+ 10% Incidental/Estimation Magin: ¥3767.5
Community members are encouraged to endorse your project request here!