Grants:Project/Rapid/WM TN/Wikipedia 20
- What kind of event(s) or activities are you planning to hold for your Wikipedia 20 event? Please let us know if these events include a meetup, edit-a-thons, workshops, photowalks, contests, or any kind of campaign.
|Opening and Welcoming||President WM TN||10|
|Introduction and History of Wikipedia with a quick demo on how to create an account and to edit||WM TN volunteer||20|
|Testimonials of Tunisians Wikipedians (from Arabic, French and English Wikipedia)||Tunisian Wikipedians||20|
|Tunisia projects on Wikipedia 2020 report||WM TN board member||20|
|Tunisian Wikipedian of the year 2020||President WM TN||10|
|Future of Wikipedia||Wikimedia 2030 Strategy team (on line)||20|
|Break and Birthday celebration||30|
|Wikimedia Tunisia: 2020 activity report||President WM TN||10|
|Partnership Agreements and MoU signature||President WM TN||20|
|New WM TN activities and projects||WM TN Board member||10|
|Closing Ceremony||President WM TN||10|
|Edit-a-thonː Open workshop to edit Wikipedia||WM TN members||60|
- If participants will be contributing to Wikimedia projects (such as in an edit-a-thon), do you have experienced Wikimedia editors to lead the event? (If you are not doing this kind of event, please write N/A or leave the section below blank)
- Yes, we have experienced Wikimedia editors to facilitate it.
- If participants will be contributing to Wikimedia projects (such as in an edit-a-thon), do participants have the equipment or skills needed to participate and contribute high quality content? If not, how will you support them? (If you are not doing this kind of event, please write N/A or leave the section below blank)
- Yes, they have the equipment or skills needed to participate.
- How will you promote and let participants know about your Wikipedia 20 event? Please describe or link to the spaces you will be using to inform your community about your activities. Please note there are resources available to support your communications for Wikipedia 20 events.
- How will you keep participants engaged after the event is over? How will you be sharing photos, videos, or other content from your activities after they are completed?
- Photos, videos, or other content from our event would be published on Wikimedia Commons and shared on social media platforms.
- Are you running any in-person events or activities? If so, you will need to complete the steps outlined on the Risk Assessment protocol related to COVID-19. When you have completed these steps, please provide a link to your completed copy of the risk assessment tool below:
- Please confirm below that you have listed your event on the WP20 page on Meta-wiki.
- Is there anything else you want to tell us about this project?
How will you know if the project is successful and you've met your goals? Please include the following targets and feel free to add more specific to your project:
- at least 30 people participate:
- at least 10 new people participate:
- at least 5 people help organize the event:
- at least one awareness video is produced and viewed by at least 100,000 people
- at least one news article and published on a well known local web site.
If you are organizing a meetup or event without any contributions to celebrate Wikipedia 20, we request that you ask participants to complete a brief survey to understand their experience and impact of your event. This survey will not request any personally identifying information. Will you be able to collect this information either during or after your event? (If you are not doing this kind of event, please write N/A or leave the section below blank)
What resources do you have? Include information on who is organizing the project, what they will do, and if you will receive support from anywhere else (in-kind donations or additional funding).
- Experienced editors: board members of Wikimedia Tunisia and other group members
- Training materials
- Devices including laptops, projector and DSLR Camera
What resources do you need? For your funding request, list bullet points for each expense and include a total amount.
|#||Item||Quantity||Unit Cost (TND)||Total cost (TND)||Total cost (USD)||Notes|
|1||Conference Room/Hall||1||500||500||185||A conference hall for the event|
|2||Decoration||1||200||200||74||Decoration of the venue|
|3||Refreshments (Coffee breaks & drinks)||30||10||300||111|
|4||Wikipedia Birthday cake||1||300||300||111||A big Cake with Wikipedia 20 decoration|
|5||Wikipedia pastries||50||2||100||37||Cupcakes and pastries with Wikiepdia Logo|
|6||T-shirt & Bag||10||30||300||111.11||Wikipedia branded T-Shirt, masks and Bags|
|7||Goodies Mug & Magnets||10||20||200||74.07||Customized Wikipedia Mug and magnets as gift|
|9||Awareness video production||1||1000||1000||370||An awareness and Infotainment video with a local famous youtuber and Instagrammer (followed by millions of young generation) Video will be released uploaded on Wikimedia Commons under CC BY SA lic.|
|10||Online advertising||1||270||270||99.9||Facebook ad to promote the event and Wikipedia|
|11||Local News||1||500||500||185||Advertisement and article publishing with local news|
|12||Local transportation||4||25||100||37||Transportation for board members to the event venue’s city (from other cities to the Capital Tunis)|
|13||Bank Transaction Fee, Accounting & Auditing charges and Taxes (10%)||487||180.19||Fiscal sponsor fees and taxes.|
Endorsements are not needed for events related to Wikipedia 20. Community members are welcome to provide feedback or questions on the talk page.