Grants:Project/Rapid/Wikimedia Ghana User Group / Creative Commons 101
Briefly explain what are you trying to accomplish with this project, or what do you expect will change as a result of this grant. Example goals include, "recruit new editors", "add high quality content", or "train existing editors on a specific skill".
Tell us how you'll carry out your project. What will you and other organizers spend your time doing?
- I will do a presentation on Creative Commons and how participants can get involve. I will also share with members the experience I gained from attending CC summit and my role as a volunteer in the summit advisory committee.
How will you let others in your community know about your project (please provide links to where relevant communities have been notified of your proposal, and to any other relevant community discussions)? Why are you targeting a specific audience?
What will you have done at the end of your project? How will you follow-up with people that are involved with your project?
- I will follow up with participants on how they can get involve with Creative Commons.
- I will introduce them to an already existing Creative Commons mailing list and whatsApp group.
How will you know if the project is successful and you've met your goals? Please include the following targets and feel free to add more specific to your project:
- Number of total participants 15
- Number of articles created or improved (if applicable) Not applicable
- Number of photos uploaded to Wikimedia Commons (if applicable) Not applicable
- Number of photos used on Wikimedia projects (if applicable) Not applicable
What resources do you have? Include information on who is the organizing the project, what they will do, and if you will receive support from anywhere else (in-kind donations or additional funding).
What resources do you need? For your funding request, list bullet points for each expense: