Welcome back from Wikimania 2018!
- Option 1: Shared Experience: What is one way you shared something from your experience with your community (either locally or globally), after the event?
- Add a link here to a blog post or newsletter you wrote about your participation afterwards, or to a meet-up you organized to share your experience with your local community.
- I don't use blog that often, so I just opted to share the blog-like essay on Korean Wikipedia: ko:위키백과:위키마니아 장학금/2018년/레비. Translation available on request.
- After attending few sessions, I and 위키미디어 대한민국 are hosting few workshops with Korean libraries to share what I've learned from library-related Wikimania sessions. Will occur during November and December.
I've met lots of people I've seen (just) on the web, or I even didn't have a chance to meet. I can't remember everyone (if you met me, but you are missing from the list, it's probably that I forgot your username), but I tried to remember all of them:
We, the Stewards who attended, have also met and produced another set of group photo.
- Helped Abbey and Neil with the recording their sessions about New Editor Experiences: File:Beyond the meat grinder 1.webm (and 2)
- Friendly Space Policy enforcement this year was a mess. Lots of people, including the WMF Staff, used the FSP stuff ("report me for FSP vio") as a joke. FSP is supposed to be a serious business or you are doing something wrong (I have no opinion whether the judgement triggered all this joke was correct or not).
- Commons cat with my media during Wikimania 2018