Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Users by language|
|Translator in the following language combinations|
- You can leave a message on my talk page.
- You can send an email. (You can use GnuPG key to encrypt the email.)
- You can contact me via IRC. (cloaked with
By the way, as of the time when this page is last edited or purged, my home in South Korea is currently 01:03 AM. () I may not respond when the time is 12:00 AM ~ 09:00 AM.
- I work for or provide services to the Wikimedia Foundation, but this is my personal account. Edits, statements, or other contributions made from this account are my own, and may not reflect the views of the Foundation.
- I will not delete local userpage for GlobalUserPage, as I consider meta page only for meta, and I want to keep globaluserpages independant from meta page. So, don't waste your time asking about it.
- Partial block is a nonsense. You can't be civil in one place and act like bullshit and be 'partial blocked' on the other side of a single project. You get a sitewide block from me or no block at all.
- I try not to use support/oppose templates because I want you to read my comment, not the template.
- I generally avoid processing any controversial requests and closing RfC.
- I hate CCLv4, so nobody shall use my contribs under CCLv4 even if it becomes default license for Wikimedia. (Maybe I have to retire?)
- I always need some
- Handy links
- Attribution: This is copied from Tegel's user page on Meta.
- Center of the world for me is South Korea.
|This user has never been further|
|... and higher than 2334 m|
|... and faster than 300Km/h (yes, on solid ground, that is...)|
- When I read this, I read as 'ræbi', but don't ask why I use revi - I don't know either!
- Also, '-' is there in my username for two reasons: 1. Username "Revi" is in use on multiple wikis 2. I want to make first letter lowercase. Please call me revi, not -revi.