Jump to navigation Jump to search
Welcome back from Wikimania 2018!
Your username goes here: Ainali
Your home wiki goes here: Swedish Wikipedia
- Option 1: Shared Experience: What is one way you shared something from your experience with your community (either locally or globally), after the event?
- Add a link here to a blog post or newsletter you wrote about your participation afterwards, or to a meet-up you organized to share your experience with your local community.
- Shared some thoughts to Source Code Berlin after a call for sound clips.
- Option 2: Learning Pattern: What is one useful learning pattern you can share with the Wikimedia movement?
- Add a link to a learning pattern - either a new pattern you created with insights from your participation, or an existing pattern to which you added your endorsement and some significant new "considerations" or “examples” from your experience.
- Learning patterns/Documenting your event experience (which I also linked from Learning patterns/Preparation for Wikimania that also got an endorsement from me).
- Option 3: New Creation: What was one useful outcome that was created at the event for the Wikimedia movement?
- Add a link to something new that was created as a result of your participation in this event (for example, you might link to a new tool that you and your co-participants worked on at the Hackathon, or to pages created in a workshop you participated in).
- Uploaded images and videos (of note, two talks that also were livestreamed: 1, 2)
- Refactoring of c:Template:Flygfoto, a template for aerial photography in Sweden that now is updated to the new laws and more user friendly.
- Created w:sv:Mall:Scholia that makes it easy to link to Scholia from articles on Swedish Wikipedia.
- I met several people working with Public Policy that I hadn't met before, including User:Lilli Iliev (WMDE) and User:JGerlach (WMF) which will probably be of help in the work with the EU copyright reform this fall.
- Met with Celina Recalde Ovelar from Unesco and User:John Cummings and talked about the en:Sustainable Development Goals and how they are connected to the movement and possible integration with Wikimania 2019.
- Talked with User:Daniel Mietchen on how we can get Wikimedians for Disaster Response rolling.