Grants talk:IEG/Lua libs for behavior-driven development/Midpoint
Thank you for submitting this midpoint report. I'm accepting this report with the following comments:
- Congratulations on getting the baseline extension and interactive testing up and running!
- Thank you for being conscientious about documentation. This supports the sustainability of your work over time. I hear that it's been frustrating to figure out key steps in this project because of a lack of documentation from previous contributors. I'm sure future users of your work will greatly appreciate your efforts to spare them similar frustration.
- Please let me know when you are at a point when it makes sense to start socializing your work. At that point, I can work with you to determine effective ways to notify people.
- Appreciate reading about your "Good ideas from the previous work"! Also interested in your own experience. Perhaps you can speak to that part in your Final Report. :-)
- You mentioned in your reflection that ideas from this project could be reused on other similar problems. Do you have any ideas about how to share these ideas so that this reuse could happen?
I will be seeking a second review of this report from someone with more expertise about Lua testing, to make sure you are getting good support on that front. In the meantime, as I said, I'm accepting the report now so as not to delay further progress.
Our Grants Administrator will be in touch with you about next steps.
Looking forward to hearing about what comes next.