Grants talk:PEG/Sudhanwa/CMDA IT Expo, Pune/Report
Hello, Sudhanwa: Thank you for the report. In response to the question, Did you comply with the requirements specified by WMF in the grant agreement?, you answer Not completely. Would you please explain what your answer means and specify exactly which requirements you did not comply with?
- As per the requirements, grant report was not submitted in time. Hence Not completely.
Also, as you probably know, we will require more information before approving reallocation of the remaining funds: please provide a budget here on the talk page of this report specifying how you intend to use them and provide a brief statement describing the activities funded by these reallocated funds and their connection to the Wikimedia Mission.
Here is a budgetory statement of the remaining fund utilisation.
- Single page Leaflets/brouchers 1500 qty.@ 1Rs. each. Amount Rs. 1500.
- Stickers printing (round stickers about 2" dia with Wikipedia logo on it) 500 qty. @Rs.6 each. Amount Rs.3000.
- Small booklet on Wikipedia A5 size, about 20 pages each. 50 qty. @Rs.100 each. Amount Rs.5000.
Depends on the future events (GNUnify '13 is already lined up in February and a few others are expected in this year) and the target audience, there could be a mix of these item quantities.
Measures of success
Besides, the number of people visiting the stall (Footfall at the CMDA IT Expo Exhibition 2011 Stall), would you be able to report on a few of the other measures of success listed in your submission?
- Estimate of materials distributed
About 2000 leaflets, about 10 T shirts, 100 stickers,pins etc.
- Estimate of offline Wikipedia CDs/DVDs distributed
No CD/DVDs were distributed as they could not be prepared due to lack of resources. Blank DVDs are with me and will be distributed later on in some other event related to offline Wikipedia.
- Any distinct follow-up initiatives with the attendees as a direct result of the stall
There was a good interaction with the visitors and many turned up in the meetups happened after this event. I do not have the record for the same.
- Number of people sign up for Wikiacademies
English and Marathi Wikiacademies were conducted in GNUnify 2012. Most of the attendees there came from the expo reference. Again, I do not have those numbers. Will have to see the report/log of GNUnify for the same.
Request for reallocation
Thank you for the budget details: we will be ready to approve this request for reallocation once you provide a completion date for your activities. Regards, Winifred Olliff (Grants Administrator) talk 20:11, 23 January 2013 (UTC)
We have a conference (www.gnunify.in) coming up this weekend. There are lot of Wikipedia related activities happening there. I wish to spend about Rs. 3000/- from the remaining amount for making stickers, flex banners, leaflets and other printing. Please approve.