Grants talk:PEG/WM RS/Wiki Loves Monuments in Serbia - 2013
Questions from GAC
Hey Miles, thanks for the submission. I only have two concerns:
- Measures of success shows <100. Could you clarify this?
- Item 3 in your bill is events (ie press conference and price giving) what is covered here? Is it venue? Catering? Etc.
- Hi, thanks for your question. <100 means that we expect more than a hundred participants who will participate in WLM in Serbia. The item 3 is budget for press conference and price giving: precisely for catering and travel expenses for the jury and organizers and also for equipment transport. Venue will be free.--MikyM (talk) 20:04, 31 July 2013 (UTC)
Questions from WMF
Have you given some thought to possibly tying the WLM contest to some heritage-themed activity, such as an editathon, broadcast media appearance, workshops for GLAM staff, etc.? Asaf Bartov (WMF Grants) talk 21:59, 30 July 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks for your questions. We had several WLM meetings in last few days. One of novelties is that we will have photo tours in Belgrade, Novi Sad and Kruševac (maybe later we will have more), where we will provide help to participants. Also, we will have one editathon. After WLM 2013 - we have plan to expand WLM in Serbia through all-year activities. --MikyM (talk) 22:10, 30 July 2013 (UTC)
Request for extension
Due technical reason, we were unable to hold the prize-giving event and exhibition in October. We will probably hold it in the first part of November, so we would like to inform you about this and to ask for 2-weeks-long extension.--MikyM (talk) 00:30, 3 November 2013 (UTC)
- Approved. (sorry about the delay in putting this in writing.) Asaf Bartov (WMF Grants) talk 01:28, 21 November 2013 (UTC)
Report past due
Dear WMRS colleagues: We never received this report for Wiki Loves Monuments in Serbia 2013, which was due on 5 February. We have changed the status of your grant request to show that this report is past due, and note that WMRS is not eligible to receive or apply for funding until this report is submitted. Please contact us immediately with an update on the status of this past due report, or let us know if the report exists and we are simply not able to locate it, so that we may work together on a plan to get back on track. Remember to also send documentation of your expenses to grants at wikimedia dot org. Thank you, Winifred Olliff (Grants Administrator) talk 19:30, 14 February 2014 (UTC)