Thank you for submitting your report. We are pleased to see the progress you have made this far. We have a few questions to support us in reviewing the project's progress and impact this far;
- Please share the link to where we can see more about the campaigns you conducted including links to campaign communication, campaign output dashboards and other resources that would helpful for us in understanding better the outcomes of your campaigns.
- We would like to understand, tools you used in tracking the output [ including article contributions] of the participants who participated in the events and campaigns.
- Would you let us know what is the plan of supporting the participants beyond the events you have done so far. We understand especially for newcomers, a lot of support is needed to keep them engaged and in building on the skills acquired.
- Please share the link where we can see the videos you created. We would also hope to understand, who developed the videos?
- In the challenges section, you shared that one of the challenges you faced was the duration of the project. Would you elaborate further on this?
- In the project budget and proposal, one of the goals was: Creation of a website dedicated to the project, in which we will report our progress and record our learnings. Would you share the link to the website?
- We would like to understand who are the partners you have been able to work with this far and the nature of the partnership and any specific outcomes you would like to highlight.
Hello VThamaini (WMF), Thank you for the questions.
- We have carried out some level of promotions on Instagram and Facebook on promoting Wikivoyage and the webinar we hosted.
- We have not started the contest yet. The contest would be holding from December to January, where we will be organizing live training sessions. We would be using the Wikimedia Outreach dashboard to track metrics from the project.
We have only carried out promotional campaigns for Wikivoyage as a travel guide, a webinar on Wikivoyage for Tourism and meeting with different tourism organizations.
We have also recorded videos to help newcomers learn how to edit and contribute to Wikivoyage.
- The videos can be accessed at https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1-BBMk4ENQrYBKsqvNoz1G44527ghQB6c
We are in the process of uploading it to Wikimedia Commons and YouTube.
The challenge of time was due to the long duration of the project that we initially planned to be eight months long. We could have achieved the outcomes of the project in a shorter duration.
- The website has been created and can be accessed at 
We have been able to establish a solid partnership with 3 organizations out of the many organizations we reached out to.
The organizations are Explore 9ja, 36 Destinations Nigeria and Association of Tourism Practitioners of Nigeria.
They would be supporting in terms of awareness and publicity, provision of travel information expertise and content donation (pictures).
Thank you Isaac for the response to the questions; we have more clarity on the progress of some of the project outcomes expected. We look forward to learning more about the impact you achieve from the project in the final report and encourage you to be as detailed as possible and to include items that allow us to see the impact including dashboards. We hope to learn about the contribution made by the contest participants and the outcomes of the partnerships you have stated above.