Comments from DSaroyan (WMF)
Hi Alhassan Mohammed Awal, thanks again for your submission for Wiki Loves Folklore 2022 in Ghana. I have reviewed your application and I have a few questions:
- Given your engagement with Dagbani Wikimedians User Group and UG's engagement in the project, I think that this grant should be requested on behalf of the Dagbani Wikimedians User Group. Please update the probox (right sidebar) to reflect this.
- Since this is a national contest, I request that you also inform other Wikimedia communities in Ghana about this proposal. We need to make sure that all Wikimedia communities in Ghana agree that the Dagbani Wikimedians User Group will lead the Wiki Loves Folklore contest in Ghana this year. Have you informed other communities? Could you please confirm this under question #3.
- Hi DSaroyan (WMF), thanks for your questions and recommendations.
- I had a discussion with the leadership of the Dagbani Wikimedians User Group and we have agreed to apply for this grant as a user group.
- The grant application has been shared with other Ghanaian Wikimedia communities and user groups. I have also updated question #3 to reflect this change. Kind regards. Alhassan Mohammed Awal (talk) 06:11, 1 February 2022 (UTC)
- DSaroyan (WMF). Thank you for your comments. I have updated the grant to include the Gurene Wikipedia (Incubator) for the editathon challenge and I will ensure that all Wiki communities in Ghana are invited to the photo contest. I have also updated the prizes in the budget to include winners of the Gurene Wikipedia (incubator) contest. Regards,Shahadusadik (talk) 16:20, 1 February 2022 (UTC)