Comments from I JethroBT (WMF)
Hello Galahad, and thanks for your report on this contest to support content Spanish Wikivoyage. I am accepting this report with the following questions and comments:
- I am very sorry to hear that you experienced considerable disruption during the event owning to local and personal situations out of your control. I want to emphasize that, given those circumstances, it is understandable that it would be impractical to meet the goals you had set out when this was initially proposal. I'm grateful for the work you were able to do here in spite of those challenges.
- Could you provide a link to the list of articles or project page for the event that can show what contributions were made?
- Thank you for letting us know about your intentions to continue to train the new organizers to support future events. What sort of topics would you want to cover in the workshop you've described here?
Thanks again for your work, and for communicating with us about your needs and circumstances in this grant.
- Hello I JethroBT (WMF), thanks for your comments about the disruptions. Answering your questions:
- With contest template we get this guides created/improved, however, we noticed in Statistics of July 27 a increase in the guide creation. Per Special:Log/create] after the end of the contest, we reviewed the guides created and comply with the project requeriments, some the guides created are listed here: voy:es:Toruń, voy:es:Chester, voy:es:Kosice, voy:es:Tombuctú, voy:es:Wüzburgo, voy:es:Tasiilaq, voy:es:Nexø, voy:es:Rønne, voy:es:Lhasa, voy:es:Neuruppin, voy:es:Bornholm, voy:es:Hampshire, voy:es:Naxos, voy:es:Kos, voy:es:Mykonos, voy:es:Delos, voy:es:Laguna Mar Chiquita, voy:es:Alguer, voy:es:San Felices de Buelna, voy:es:Cuyo (Argentina). If you request, I'll review the data again and get the other part not listed above -original data was lost due hardware problems and not saved on wiki-.
- I intend to talk about the tools used by the other events performed by other individuals and instructions for the next event to go smoothly. I will also prepare some countermeasures and an auxiliary list of organizers, in case a listed organizer presents a situation, the next one can solve in his absence. Given that the following event is focused on two projects, also regarding the differences between one and the other.
- voy:es:Kiev, voy:es:Brno, voy:es:Rodas, voy:es:Innsbruck, voy:es:Haro, voy:es:Liverpool, voy:es:Brasil, voy:es:República Checa, voy:es:Bratislava, voy:es:Siria, voy:es:Asia, voy:es:Islandia, voy:es:Trieste, voy:es:Tonalá (Jalisco), voy:es:Bárcena Mayor, voy:es:Piombino, voy:es:Malmö, , voy:es:Spoleto, voy:es:Islas Griegas, voy:es:Ilulissat, voy:es:Ciutadella, voy:es:Como, voy:es:Isla de Man, voy:es:Ypres, voy:es:Villa General Belgrano, voy:es:Córdoba (Argentina), voy:es:Sierras de Córdoba, voy:es:Villa Carlos Paz.
- The tool has some limitations (for example, it does not show more than 821 pages visited and has a ratio of more than 18 visited or a limit of 300 pages for day). There may be more articles edited during the editing process that do not appear among the most visited pages.
- Greetings!! --Hispano76 (talk) 03:09, 15 January 2021 (UTC)