Grants talk:Project/Rapid/Musa Vacho77/Commons Wikimedia Workshop
Comments from DSaroyan (WMF)
Hello Musa Vacho77, thanks for submitting this grant application. I have completed the initial review; please kindly respond to my questions:
- You are required to provide links to on-wiki pages where you have informed your communities about the proposed work. Please add these links under question #2.
- Please share the Risk Assessment tool document, so that it is accessible to everyone through the link.
- Do you have a training schedule? Could you share it with us? Who will be leading the training sessions?
- What kind of photos do you plan to take and how? How will you ensure the quality of content uploaded to Wikimedia Commons?
- Do you plan to use any of these photos on other Wikimedia projects?
- Data Will Cost 300 USD - will these costs cover the internet expenses during the events? Could you please specify what kind of internet service you plan to use?
- Computer rental and projector will cost 250 USD - how many computers will you rent and what’s the unit price?
- Transportation will cost 280 USD - is this expense only for the project leads or your plan to reimburse participants’ transportation costs too?
Hi DSaroyan (WMF) below are the answers for your questions here.
1. I have informed them through community portal, and I also add the link under questions #2 as you requested.
2.I also share the risk accessment tool to you so that you can also have access to it sir.
4.first we will take photos of the event and also we will take photos of Nigerian different cultures cuisine.
. We will make sure we personal upload a qualitative work. And during the workshop and trainings we will demonstrate the quality pictures that are already in wikimedia commons so as for participants to see and know exactly what they will be uploading.
5. Yes, we will use those cuisine pictures to the cuisine that already have pages or articles at hausa Wikipedia.
6. Yes it will cover the expenses for the internet during the events for. And aslo it's a Hotspot/WiFi That will be used at the event.
7. Atleast 15 computers for each event. For the 3 days event.