Grants talk:Project/Rapid/OtuNwachinemere/Cafe and co-workspaces in Abuja
Comments from DSaroyan (WMF)
Hello OtuNwachinemere, thanks for submitting this Rapid Grant request. Here are my questions and requests after reviewing the proposal:
- How does editing about cafes and coworking spaces fit into Wikidata's Notability guideline?
- How will you make sure to avoid promotional editing?
- How many T-shirts do you plan to offer?
- Please reduce the contingency costs to 50 USD. Best, DSaroyan (WMF) (talk) 09:53, 26 July 2021 (UTC)
Hi DSaroyan (WMF), thanks for the review. Here are my responses:
- At first glance, it'll serve as a general knowledge base for Nigerians specifically and the world at large. While the concept of Cafe's and Co-work spaces is not globally novel, they are providing a unique solution to an existing problem particularly facing entrepreneurs and start-up owners in this region. All instances will be described using serious and publicly available references.
- I have experience editing Wikipedia & Wikidata, a glance at my work history will reveal how much i detest promotional editing. I have provided a working list of notable locations and will take the responsibility of reviewing all entries to ensure zero promotional related edits.
- 10 shirts
- I am not entirely sure that my budget for local transport will be sufficient. However, i have made the adjustment as requested.
Request for extension of project time
Hello DSaroyan (WMF)
I wish to request for an extension of time for the completion of this project. This is because there had been a prolonged challenge with scheduling some participants and arrangements with vendors. I have been able to resolve all that now and hopefully should deliver the project before the next 30days (12th November 2021). Thank you!