Grants talk:Project/Rapid/Wikimedia Community User Group Malta/Art & Feminism Edit-a-thon/Report
Comments from WMF
Hello, Nevborg, thank you for submitting your final report and for your efforts in organizing the first Art & Feminism Edit-a-thon in Malta. I have a few questions and comments that I’d like you to respond to.
- I noted that there’s €609.17 of remaining funds. As discussed per email, we kindly ask you to return it to WMF.
- Would you please explain the reasons you have not spent budgeted funds on catering, childcare, and printed materials?
- We’re excited to see that there are 33 created and improved articles. However, I could not find the list of articles edited at your event. Would you please edit this report to include a list of the articles edited during the events? Have you used an outreach dashboard to track the articles you were editing? If so, please link to it in the report, instead. If not, please consider using one in the future. You can find more info on tracking tools here and here.
- Dear DSaroyan, thank you for your message. My replies below:
- I carried out a wire transfer for the remaining funds a few days ago, in line with our email correspondence. If this has not yet come through I will double check with our bank to ensure that all is in order.
- We did not use the funds for catering as we managed to obtain a sponsor from a local supplier for refreshments throughout the editathon. The funds for childcare were intended to provide support for mothers who wished to attend the editathon and needed childcare support to do so, however we did not have any participants who required this service, so it was redundant. Printing costs were intended to be used for promotional material, however it was decided that online promotion would be a more effective method of promotion.
- We did use an outreach dashboard for the editathon. I have linked to it in the Outcomes section of the report (it is also here, for your reference).
- Please do not hesitate to let me know if any of the above is unclear or if you require any further information. Thank you for your kind words and your work in coordinating these funds! --Nevborg (talk) 09:13, 27 January 2020 (UTC)
Request for information on return of unused grant funds
@Nevborg: hello, I am replying on behalf of DSaroyan (WMF). Would you please email grantsadminwikimedia.org with the details of the wire transfer (under subject line: return of funds - Art & Feminism Edit-a-thon Malta)? Kindly provide the amount and currency transferred, date sent, and if there is a receipt or confirmation number. This way, we can request our finance team to track the return of funds and credit your grant accordingly. Thank you! -- JTud (WMF), Grants Administrator (talk) 00:04, 30 January 2020 (UTC)
- @Jtud (WMF):, thank you for your message. I have sent an email on grantsadminwikimedia.org with a copy of the receipt for the wire transfer attached. Please let me know if you require any further information. Thank you! --Nevborg (talk) 15:01, 4 February 2020 (UTC)
- @Nevborg: thank you! I confirm receipt of the wire transfer documentation, and will email you back in the same thread once our finance team confirms the receipt of returned funds. -- Best, JTud (WMF), Grants Administrator (talk) 17:25, 4 February 2020 (UTC)
Hello Nevborg, thanks again for your continued engagement in the Rapid Grant report review process. Since the remaining funds have been successfully received, I am accepting your final report and expense documentation. Your grant is not complete! Best regards, DSaroyan (WMF) (talk) 06:43, 6 February 2020 (UTC)