Comments from DSaroyan (WMF)
Hi Zend2020, thank you for submitting this Rapid Grant request. We are really excited about your planned activities! I have reviewed your grant proposal and have the following questions:
- Do you have any experience in working with PLWDs?
- How will you make sure that the training, resources, and proposed events are accessible to them?
- You mentioned that you are planning to work with the Disability Awareness Development Initiative.
- Did this partner organization confirm its participation? How are they going to support you?
- You propose to make branded T-shirts. How many T-shirts do you plan to offer and to whom?
Hello DSaroyan (WMF) (talk), Yes I do being around PLWDs my whole life what I mean is this even at a young age my siblings had friends who when my mum went to pick them from boarding school she assisted to get home because parents where sometimes indigent or just embarrassed about their children. The PLWDs were mostly on scholarships it formed already in mind that there's really nothing quite different about this folks .Back to the present I am actually a project partner with DADI (https://accessibletesting.com/) they call me that I don't really see myself as such because I assist by mind mapping ,brainstorming and connecting them to partners.
They are going to provide a resource person as I also assist.
The training ,resource and event will be accessible to them as proposed hall is exclusively intended for them it is called the Inclusion Hub
The partner organisation confirmed their participation and are assisting with their leverage of using the boardroom for free and their applied discount to use the hub which will have been steeper.
We intend to 10 T-shirts for organizer, facilitators and active participants who execute training measured through a mini challenge .
I trust I have answered your enquiry appropriately. I anticipate a favourable response