Growing Local Language Content on Wikipedia (Project Tiger 2.0)/Support/খাঁ শুভেন্দু
- Wikipedia username
- ... খাঁ শুভেন্দু
- Email (optional)
- ... email@example.com
Please tell us which existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions you are contributing to, and some of your best contribution towards the project and movement. Please add relevant Wiki/external link wherever applicable
- ...Bengali Wikipedia, Commons, Wikidata.
- ...I organized two editathons in Bangla wiki on 2019: 1. ভারতের সাধারণতন্ত্র দিবস এডিটাথন ২০১৯ (India's Republic Day 2019 Editathana) (With Mouryan) 2. অনলাইন এডিটাথন/২০১৯/বরাকের বাংলা ভাষা আন্দোলন (Wikipedia:online editathon /2019/ Barak's Bangla Language Movement)
What type of support you need
Why do you need this support (Internet and/or Chromebook)
My internet pack is not enough for Wiki and the rest of my work. I hope to get internet support because of this.
Do you have a working laptop?
Yes. The Wikimedia Foundation donated in 2017.
Had you received the support in the first iteration of Project Tiger?
How will you use this in the next six months? I am interested in improving the quality of articles and adding new articles in Bengali wiki over the next 6 months.
Community discussion and endorsements
Please keep the discussion friendly, and note number of endorsement may not be the only way to assess an application's merit
- Strong support --Sumita Roy Dutta (talk) 14:24, 7 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support --Kritzolina (talk) 18:11, 7 September 2019 (UTC)
- Super Support one of few wikipedian who created 1K+ articles on bnwiki. if he gets support, It will really help bnwiki. --আফতাবুজ্জামান (talk) 18:27, 7 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support --One of the most active Wikipedian. Rajeeb (talk) 16:25, 8 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support -J. Ansari Talk 17:39, 8 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support per Aftab. Mahir256 (talk) 05:06, 13 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support-- Innocentbunny TALK 20:28, 14 September 2019 (UTC)