Growing Local Language Content on Wikipedia (Project Tiger 2.0)/Support/சே. கார்த்திகா
- Wikipedia username
- சே. கார்த்திகா
- Email (optional)
Please tell us which existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions you are contributing to, and some of your best contribution towards the project and movement. Please add relevant Wiki/external link wherever applicable
- New Tamil wikipedia writer
- I have been contributing to Tamil Wikipedia from new user contest and won prize.
What type of support you need
Why do you need this support (Internet and/or Chromebook) I am unable to contribute in past month As I don't have laptop. I am much intrested in tamil typing and tamil proofreading. so If you give me laptop, I can contribute in my spare time to wikipedia.
Do you have a working laptop? Earlier i used my husband laptop now which is in not working.
Had you received the support in the first iteration of Project Tiger? No, iam new user
How will you use this in the next six months?
I will use this help to develop more article in Tamil Wikipedia and Tamil Wikisource
- I will participate in other community activities
- I will participate in project Tiger and create atleast 50 articles.
Community discussion and endorsements
Please keep the discussion friendly, and note number of endorsement may not be the only way to assess an application's merit
- Support--Parvathisri (talk) 15:05, 3 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support----Vasantha Lakshmi V (talk) 06:59, 9 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support---Balu1967 (talk) 07:11, 9 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support -- --Sridhar G (talk) 14:47, 10 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support--Fathima rinosa (talk) 11:00, 13 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support-- Balajijagadesh (talk) 13:41, 14 September 2019 (UTC)