Growing Local Language Content on Wikipedia (Project Tiger 2.0)/Support/Benipal hardarshan
Please tell us which existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions you are contributing to, and some of your best contribution towards the project and movement. Please add relevant Wiki/external link wherever applicable
- Punjabi Wikipedia(Near about 450)
- Punjabi Wikisource(Near about 4,550)
- Wikimedia Commons(Near about 1,900)
- Wikidata(Near about 250)
- Global edits(Near about 7,500)
What type of support you need
Why do you need this support (Internet and/or Chromebook)
- I need Chromebook because I have an old PC which is difficult to operate and I have to use my mobile most of time to complete my work.
- I need Internet because I only have 1.5 GB data for a day in my mobile and it is very difficult for me to manage it with all my social accounts as well as with wiki.
How will you use this in the next six months?
- As I am continuously organizing Wiki events in my city. It will be easier for me to demonstrate things to others because I can't carry my PC.
- This will boost my work on Wiki.
Community discussion and endorsements
Please keep the discussion friendly, and note number of endorsement may not be the only way to assess an application's merit
- Support Jagseer S Sidhu (talk) 14:00, 29 August 2019 (UTC)
- Support Ninder Brar Faridkot (talk) 01:24, 30 August 2019 (UTC)
- SupportDugal harpreet (talk) 11:50, 31 August 2019 (UTC)
- Support ਲਵਪ੍ਰੀਤ ਸਿੰਘ ਸਿੱਧੂ ਗੱਲਬਾਤ 19:01, 31 August 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support -J. Ansari Talk 16:34, 2 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support - He is a very active Wikimedian. Satpal Dandiwal (talk) 15:06, 6 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support--Gurtej Chauhan (ਗੱਲ-ਬਾਤ) 20:53, 7 ਸਤੰਬਰ 2019 (IST)
- Strong support Of course, KCVelaga (talk) 07:19, 8 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support --Tiven2240 (talk) 11:44, 13 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support Stalinjeet Brar (talk) 13:23, 14 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support Gurlal Maan (talk) 18:21, 14 September 2019 (UTC)