Growing Local Language Content on Wikipedia (Project Tiger 2.0)/Support/Goutam1962
- Wikipedia username
- Email (optional)
Please tell us which existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions you are contributing to, and some of your best contribution towards the project and movement. Please add relevant Wiki/external link wherever applicable
- Wikipedia, Wikidata, Commons
- Hindi, English, Bengali and other languages.
- Presently adding Hindi labels of Indian Railways related Wikidata.
Recently completed Hindi labels of North East, West Bengal, Jharkhand, Bihar, Orissa, Punjab and Haryana, Part of M.P. Wikidata edit count here
Items created in Delhi area for same project. Participated and had a position in datathon.
Participated and helped other Wikipedian in SVG translations.
Created/expanded Election related articles in Hindi.Hindi articles created by me here In commons previously corrected geo locations of some images of America which was wrongly in Tibet area.
Created bridge related articles in English.
What type of support you need
Why do you need this support (Internet and/or Chromebook)
I am not doing any job but travelling frequently due to family issue. Presently I'm using a small smartphone that's not easy for this kind of work.With Chromebook and internet I can contribute much better. Creating articles will be much much easier. If I hv my own Chromebook, I can do more SVG translations.
How will you use this in the next six months?
I can contribute efficiently in coming Tiger Project, WAM and Wikidata and other projects. Even in small gathering I can help other new Wikipedins with more ease.
Community discussion and endorsements
Please keep the discussion friendly, and note number of endorsement may not be the only way to assess an application's merit
- Support --Kritzolina (talk) 18:32, 31 August 2019 (UTC)
- Support -- Sangaram Keshari Senapati (talk) 19:06, 31 August 2019 (UTC)
- Support--Raju Jangid (talk) 19:39, 31 August 2019 (UTC)
- Support Rajeeb (talk) 15:34, 5 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support--Sushma Sharma (talk) 04:02, 1 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support - Deserving person. All the best for your future editing Dada. - Das 18:47, 5 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support KCVelaga (talk) 07:21, 8 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support for his localizing activities on Wikidata. Mahir256 (talk) 19:57, 13 September 2019 (UTC)