Growing Local Language Content on Wikipedia (Project Tiger 2.0)/Support/Lokesha kunchadka
- Wikipedia username
- Lokesha kunchadka
- Email (optional)
Please tell us which existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions you are contributing to, and some of your best contribution towards the project and movement. Please add relevant Wiki/external link wherever applicable
- Kannada wikipedia
- Tulu wikipedia
- wiki commons
- Participated in TTT-2018 at Mysore.
- I have been an active Member of Karavali Wikimedians user group.
- Conducting edit-a-thon Sullia, subrhamnya, moodabidre.
What type of support you need
Why do you need this support (Internet and/or Chromebook)
- I have been actively editing articles through most of time mobile device used.
Do you have a working laptop? no
Had you received the support in the first iteration of Project Tiger? * inertnet support.
How will you use this in the next six months?
- I plan on focusing Kannada related wiki projects.
- Contribute more Documents upload to Wikimedia commons.
- 100 wiki days start soon.
- Outreach Program soon
Community discussion and endorsements
Please keep the discussion friendly, and note number of endorsement may not be the only way to assess an application's merit
- Strong support Mr.Lokesha kunchadka is a active wikimedian .So , I strenuously support his application.--Yakshitha (talk) 09:01, 10 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support Mr.Lokesha kunchadka is active Kannada wikipedia editor ,If he is getting support from project tiger it's helps him to contribute more.Sangappadyamani (talk) 10:01, 10 September 2019 (UTC)
- -- Support active user for long time for Kannada wiki projects, good deserving candidate for laptop internet support.★ Anoop✉ 11:18, 10 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support Mr.Lokesha kunchadka is an active member of Kannada Wikipedia. The internet stipend and Chromebook will definitely support him to contribute a lot more.--Pranavshivakumar (talk) 11:52, 10 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support Ashay vb (talk) 09:09, 11 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support Mr.Lokesha kunchadka is an active wikipedian. So, I support his application.--Ashwini2001 (talk) 14:39, 11 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support -Sangaram Keshari Senapati (talk) 07:59, 13 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support An active wikimedian who really in want of this kind of supportDurga bhat bollurodi (talk) 17:57, 14 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support Gurlal Maan (talk) 07:57, 15 September 2019 (UTC)