- Wikipedia username
- Nettime Sujata
- Email (optional)
Please tell us which existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions you are contributing to, and some of your best contribution towards the project and movement. Please add relevant Wiki/external link wherever applicable
- Wikipedia, Wikidata, Wikisource, Commons
- Bengali, English language
- Highest contributor in Wiki Women for Women's Wellbeing/2018, Organizer & contributor in Wiki Loves Women/2019, Contributed in Wikisource Bengali (Rabimaas) & Stood fourth, participated in SVG Translation. I was also invited to UNESCO's program WIKI4WOMEN on Women's Day/2019.
What type of support you need
Why do you need this support (Internet and/or Chromebook)
I work in a old desktop. As I work mainly on articles, Chromebook will be of immense help to me to work with. Also to participate in the training programs, which I do, I can carry it with me. Portable internet connection will also help me in this regard.
How will you use this in the next six months?
I work with Wiki on daily basis. In the next six months I will contribute more if I can carry it with me everywhere. Also I will be able to guide new contributors at different places.
Community discussion and endorsements
Please keep the discussion friendly, and note number of endorsement may not be the only way to assess an application's merit
- Support --Kritzolina (talk) 18:33, 31 August 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support She is one of the most active Wikipedian.--Sumita Roy Dutta (talk) 07:53, 1 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support - Das 07:55, 1 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support --আফতাবুজ্জামান (talk) 17:30, 3 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support Always ready to volunteer and one of the active wikipedian.Rajeeb (talk) 15:38, 5 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support Mahir256 (talk) 05:06, 13 September 2019 (UTC)