Growing Local Language Content on Wikipedia (Project Tiger 2.0)/Support/Pranavshivakumar
- Wikipedia username
- Email (optional)
Please tell us which existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions you are contributing to, and some of your best contribution towards the project and movement. Please add relevant Wiki/external link wherever applicable
- I have been a active wikipedia editor since 2017
- I am member of Alva's Wikipedia Student's Association.
- I have contributed 50+ articles in Kannada Wikipedia .
- I have also contributed in Wikisource, Wiki Commons along with Wikipedia.
- Participated in many wikipedia edit-a-thones, Workshops and Seminars. . . . . . .
- I did two Internship programmes in Wikipedia.
- Researched about culture, mythology, heritage and traditions of temples of Hampi(UNESCO World heritage Site).
- I have been part of Shobhavana Q R code project. .
- I have trained students to edit in Wikipedia. .
What type of support you need
Why do you need this support (Chromebook)
- Since I don't have my own laptop, it's difficult to contribute to wikipedia effectively.
- Hence to contribute effectively, I need better hardware support. Last time during project tiger 1.0, I had requested for a laptop. But my request wasn't approved. I need Chromebook support to contribute more actively.
How will you use this in the next six months?
- I will use it for the betterment of the movement.
- I will also contribute in wiki Commons and Wikisource as well.
- I will help my Association students to contribute more to wikipedia.
- 100 wiki days is one my dreams to be fulfilled. Surely, I would go for it.
- By Chromebook, I can edit wiki projects and contribute more actively than in doing it in mobile phone.
Community discussion and endorsements
Please keep the discussion friendly, and note number of endorsement may not be the only way to assess an application's merit
- Support Pranav is an active contributor. This will help in the betterment of his contribution--Durga bhat bollurodi (talk) 17:18, 28 August 2019 (UTC)
- Support Pranav is an active Kannada contributor who loves writing cricket related articles. Since he is a student hardware support will be a great boost for the work he is doing. --Gopala Krishna A (talk) 17:09, 29 August 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support Pranav is an strenuous contributor to Wikipedia having a dream of fulfilling his 100 wiki days , the Chromebook support may play a major role in fulfilling his dream. So I strongly support his application.--Yakshitha (talk) 15:09, 31 August 2019 (UTC)
- Support He is an active contributor who is contributing for Wikipedia since 3 years . This hardware support will be a very good system to increase his contribution.--Swathivishwakarma (talk) 15:56, 31 August 2019 (UTC)
- Support Pranav is an active contributor. Hardware support is very necessary for an active wikipedian. This will help him to contribute many more articles in wikipedia.--Ashwini2001 (talk) 17:13, 31 August 2019 (UTC)
- Support Pranav is keen and enthusiastic contributor to kannada Wikipedia this chromebook support will help him to contribute many more article to Wikipedia and make him one among the active wikipedians.--Dishasshetty (talk) 06:45, 1 September 2019 (UTC).
- Strong support Pranav very good wikipedian. Active editor I support for this person.--Lokesha kunchadka (talk) 12:42, 1 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support Pranav is a good and an active editor in Kannada wikipedia and has contributed 50+ articles and edited many other articles, which has improved kannada wiki in a better way. Your help will encourage him to be more active in the same field.--Indudhar Haleangadi (talk) 13:43, 1 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support I support this application Sowmya H Sam (talk) 12:43, 3 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support I have seen his caliber over the years,his dedication has to be reinforced. Last time during project tiger 1.0 his request wasn't approved, hope he gets Chromebook this time. I strongly support Mr.Pranav S --Shri Raksha (talk) 14:47, 3 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support--BHARATHESHA ALASANDEMAJALU (talk) 17:50, 3 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support Pranav is an active Wikipedian.Chromebook will help him to contribute more in Wikipedia and other wiki projects.So I strongly support his application.--Sharmithavsn (talk) 15:08, 4 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support Mr Pranav S has been doing enormous contribution in Kannada Wikipedia. Dedicated and active member. I strongly support his request for Chromebook.--Rahul B N (talk) 07:56, 5 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support --Akshay A J (talk) 03:11, 6 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support Pranavshivakumar is very dedicated and active member of kannada Wikipedia. He deserves to be supported. --ANAND HULUGAPPA (talk) 09:44, 6 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support Already everyone have said how dedicated and active Mr Pranav is. He deserves to be strongly supported. He is really doing very well in our Kannada community. Chromebook will aid him to work more efficiently and encourage him to do well too. I strongly support his request for Chromebook. He deserves it. --Shreeja Shetty (talk) 15:19, 10 September 2019 (UTC)