Growing Local Language Content on Wikipedia (Project Tiger 2.0)/Support/Ramjit Tudu
- Wikipedia username
- Ramjit Tudu
- Email (optional)
Please tell us which existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions you are contributing to, and some of your best contribution towards the project and movement. Please add relevant Wiki/external link wherever applicable
- Regularly I'm contributing to santali wikipedia since incubator.
- My overall edit count is 11000+ in wikipedia and other sister project. (see here)
- I have created 200+ articles in santali wikipedia till now.
- I have added various photos and tutorial videos for santali wikipedia in wikimedia commons also participated in SVG Translation Campaign 2019.
- Presently adding Santali labels of Indian Railways related in Wikidata.
What type of support you need
Why do you need this support (Internet and/or Chromebook)
- The data plan which I am using is insufficient for my wiki work and many often I miss many thing to contribute in time.
- Being a student it is difficult to bear Internet charges, an internet support will help me to contribute more consistently for wikipedia and other projects.
Do you have a working laptop?
Had you received the support in the first iteration of Project Tiger?
How will you use this in the next six months?
- I will create more new articles in santali wikipedia.
- I will try to add more santali label in wikidata.
- I have also plan to create many more tutorial videos on all wiki Projects like wikipedia, wikidata, wikimedia commons in Santali. Which will enable new contributors of santali Wikipedia to learn easily and contribute quickly.
- I will try to encourage and engage the new user of the community.
Community discussion and endorsements
Please keep the discussion friendly, and note number of endorsement may not be the only way to assess an application's merit
- Strong support He is very active Wikipedian. --Sumita Roy Dutta (talk) 06:53, 12 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support Highly dedicated contributer & volunteer , He helped me a lot when i was new in wikipedia.Joy sagar Murmu (talk)
- Strong support One of the very younger dedicated Santali Wikipedian. --Manik Soren (talk) 16:36, 12 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support Ramjit is an active Santali Wikimedian and is also active generally for digital activism in Santali and other indigenous languages. I believe that this support would strengthen his contribution to the Wikimedia movement. --Psubhashish (talk) 22:29, 12 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support Most daring and dedicated contributor for Santali Wikipedia. Without his contribution Santali Wikipedia is incomplete. --Maina Tudu (talk) 17:08, 13 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support --Kritzolina (talk) 18:49, 13 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support for his localizing activities on Wikidata. Mahir256 (talk) 19:56, 13 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support Most dedicated highest contributors and guiding stars of santali wikipedia, he is the most desrving contributors for this support.R Ashwani Banjan Murmu (talk) 07:53, 14 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support -- Albetudu (talk) 03:28, 15 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support --Sangaram Keshari Senapati (talk) 15:24, 15 September 2019 (UTC)