Growing Local Language Content on Wikipedia (Project Tiger 2.0)/Support/Trikutdas
- Wikipedia username
- Email (optional)
Please tell us which existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions you are contributing to, and some of your best contribution towards the project and movement. Please add relevant Wiki/external link wherever applicable
- I am Trikutdas and I am active on Hindi Wikipedia. Since last one year I was unable to contribute regularly but now i am back to contribute.
- Presently I am Auto patrolled user on Hindi Wikipedia.
- Please ckeck my activities here : My Global Account and Pages Created by Me.
- Offline and Online Activities
- Hindi Wikimedians Technical Meet April 2018 at Bhopal
- Wikidata workshop at MANIT Bhopal 2018
- Project Tiger Editathon at RMNH Bhopal 2018
- I was Third Co-winner in the month of April 2018 in Project Tiger Editathon 2018
What type of support you need
Why do you need this support (Internet and/or Chromebook)
- Presently network connectivity at my residence is very poor. I use my mobile phone and laptop of my brother for contribution.
- Support with Chromebook and Internet will increase my work efficiency.
Do you have a working laptop?
- I use my mobile phone and laptop of my brother for editing.
Had you received the support in the first iteration of Project Tiger?
- No. I have never received any support.
How will you use this in the next six months?
- By creating new pages and editing.
- I am also planning for a dedicated work on Military Honors and Awards in India.
Community discussion and endorsements
Please keep the discussion friendly, and note number of endorsement may not be the only way to assess an application's merit
- Strong support -J. Ansari Talk 17:28, 8 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support-- Innocentbunny TALK 20:30, 14 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support Good contributor. --Harshil169 (talk) 05:33, 18 September 2019 (UTC)