Hardware donation program/Eugene233 2
Your contact information
- your username
- your contact e-mail (optional)
Explain your plan
Tell us about how you contribute currently, and how you would contribute if WMF were to gift a used laptop to you. Currently I am involved in editing, developing tools and all that has to do with technical areas of the projects for the movement especially on structured data. This donation will permit continue doing the work which the previous laptop helped me achieve.
Add the existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions that you seek to impact with this equipment.
- Mostly Wikidata, Structured data on Commons, FormWizard Extension, Wikispeech and other sister projects I am contributing to.
Work you're proud of
Show us (through links) some of your best Wikimedia work, on or off wiki, to help us get a sense for the kind of work you do. (no more than 3 or 4 links at most, please.)
- Realization of the Wikikwatt project
- Conception, development and maintenance of the ISA tool
- Maintaining the FormWizard extension for MediaWiki
IF YOU ARE REQUESTING THIS ON BEHALF OF A WIKIMEDIA AFFILIATE (i.e. to be owned by a Wikimedia affiliate rather than an individual), please type your affiliate name below, and add a link to your affiliate's public equipment tracking page.
- Affiliate name
- Public equipment tracking page
- Spinster (talk) 11:41, 11 September 2019 (UTC) - I have worked with great pleasure together with Eugene on the ISA tool and I can confirm he's a very skilled and dedicated developer who deserves good hardware!
- NavinoEvans (talk) 15:47, 11 September 2019 (UTC) - Eugene's contributions to the Wikimedia movement are extensive and I know he will put the new hardware to excellent use! I've also worked with him developing the ISA tool and found his FormWizard extension to be indispensable to multiple Wikimedia projects (most recently, for Wikidata Dataset Import tracking).
- Anthere (talk) - I fully support Eugene in his request for better equipment. I know this will benefit the wikimedia mouvement through Eugene's dedicated contributions as a developer.