Jewels of Indian Literature: Jnanpith Awardees
This project has been initiated as a result of the brainstorming that was done in the Telgu Wiki 11th Anniversary celebrations at Tirupati on 14th and 15th February 2015. The objective of the project is to identify and spread awareness amongst the common man about the literary giants that have written in Indian Languages. These writers have influenced and shaped the thinking and lifestyle of not just their readers but along with it of an entire society. Indian readers rarely come across able translations of these literary giants from one Indian language to another. This project aims to pick the curiosity of the reader and inspire them to read these very important literary figures.
Interested? Sign up?
- --Pavan santhosh.s (talk) 19:08, 14 February 2015 (UTC)
- Lahariyaniyathi (talk) 19:14, 14 February 2015 (UTC)
- --Rajasekhar1961 (talk) 09:22, 15 February 2015 (UTC)
- --Pavanaja (talk) 13:54, 26 February 2015 (UTC)
- --K.Venkataramana (talk) 13:41, 27 February 2015 (UTC)
- Yes, Only on Elnglish Wikipedia --Nvvchar (talk) 10:24, 12 March 2015 (UTC)