Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is the Language Committee report for June 2011. It is the second monthly report.
- The closing projects policy is approved by the Board and will be implemented during the following weeks.
- A new policy draft is started, which will be updated and changed gradually before final approval.
- The committee has discussed simple projects. They will likely be allowed under certain conditions.
- The Mingrelian Wikipedia has been approved and is waiting for creation.
- The Arabic Wikiversity has been approved.