Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is the language committee report for May and June 2013.
- Millosh resigned as a member.
- Venetian Wiktionary and Greek Wikivoyage were approved and created.
- The content of the Tuvan test-Wikipedia (already approved, see last report) was verified and creation of the subdomain requested.
- It was decided to recognize the eligibility of all sign languages with ISO 639-3 codes.
- On the request for Indonesian Wikivoyage, there was not enough activity on Incubator for approval.
- Of interest might be a request on translatewiki.net about localization for different scripts (here: in Hakka language).