Meta:Requests for help from a sysop or bureaucrat/Archives/2010-11
|Please do not post any new comments on this page. This is a discussion archive first created in November 2010, although the comments contained were likely posted before and after this date. See current discussion or the archives index.|
For bureaucrats' attention
We should have started the inactivity session 24 days ago. I've started the October 2010 inactivity removal and created a provisional list of administrators that may fall under the removal criteria in this page. Please do review the stats page and the list I've created and feel free to add/remove those missing/incorrectly added.
Please note that admins elected less than 6 months ago, and temporary administrators do not follow this process acc. previous runs.
I hope that we could start the session on Monday 25 October 2010 so your help is appreciated.
- Inactivity session has started. It will end in November, 1 2010. --dferg ☎ talk 14:39, 25 October 2010 (UTC)
- What is the standard procedure for those with both 'crat and admin rights (ie: Lar)? Tiptoety talk 23:34, 2 November 2010 (UTC)
Hi. I would like to know how to request for Autopatroller flag on Meta? I am an Autopatroller on En.wiki and Commons. I would like to be flagged as one to reduce creation of unnecessary review tasks. Rehman 14:30, 6 November 2010 (UTC)
- You can request it by any sysop on his talkpage, but first we would like to see some more contributions and there will be no problem. --WizardOfOz talk 16:25, 6 November 2010 (UTC)
Request to unprotect the Bengali version of meta home page
According to new design, I would like to update the Bengali version of meta home page. Please unprotect that page for at least a week. That page has no vandalising record, so I think unprotection won't be a problem. Thanks for you understanding. — Tanvir • 10:12, 10 November 2010 (UTC)
- I've stepped it down to semi-protection. Please update the page and let us know when you are done, so we can re-protect the page. Thanks, -Barras 10:22, 10 November 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks, will inform you soon, I hope. — Tanvir • 11:08, 10 November 2010 (UTC)