- The following discussion is preserved as an archive of a closed Meta-Wiki request. Please do not modify it.
Ending 9 December 2018 22:58 (UTC)
Hi! I'm Osmar and I'm requesting translation adminship. Currently, I'm one of the leaders of the multi-cultural project Bridges across Cultures and also, as part of the Board of Wikimedia Chile, I've been involved in different reports that must be translated to other languages (Spanish-English, mainly). --Osmar Valdebenito, B1mbo (talk) 22:58, 2 December 2018 (UTC)
- @MarcoAurelio:, @MF-Warburg:, Hi, can someone take a look at this? Please :) --Osmar Valdebenito, B1mbo (talk) 18:44, 10 December 2018 (UTC)
- Hello. What is your experience with administrating the Translate extension? Did you already prepare pages for translation? --MF-W 08:51, 11 December 2018 (UTC)
- @B1mbo ↑↑↑ :-) In addition, have you read and understand the guidelines at Meta:Translate extension, mw:Help:Extension:Translate/Page translation administration and c:Commons:Preparing a page for translation? Regards. —MarcoAurelio (talk) 10:22, 13 December 2018 (UTC)
- Hi @MarcoAurelio, @MF-Warburg I've used the Translate extension several times in the context of the multilingual pages for Bridges across Cultures; most of the pages are ready for translation, however, every update needs to be marked (which I can't do by myself). I have read and understand the guidelines and have been very helpful to understand how to help in this task. --Osmar Valdebenito, B1mbo (talk) 13:37, 13 December 2018 (UTC)
Done. —MarcoAurelio (talk) 10:55, 15 December 2018 (UTC)
- The above request page is preserved as an archive. Please do not modify it. Comments about this page should be made in Meta:Babel or Meta:Requests for help from a sysop or bureaucrat.