Meta:Requests for translation adminship/MrJaroslavik
- Ending 25 September 2019 21:20 (UTC)
Hi everyone, I request translation admin rights for:
remove pages from the translation system - for example, WMF's 2016 strategy, I think that these pages would not need to be translated. (For example, thistranslation).
I am most active on cswiki. Now I plan to translate user rights pages and more into Czech language. Pages I have translated so far: Stewards/cs , Global Rollback, Global sysops/cs and i want to continue.
- Comment if a page is no longer relevant, translation can just be discouraged. --DannyS712 (talk) 01:05, 19 September 2019 (UTC)
- @DannyS712: Yes, I didn't know how to write it. see - MrJaroslavik (talk) 03:07, 19 September 2019 (UTC)
- Comment Link to user's OTRS and cswiki adminship applications. --Martin Urbanec (talk) 07:54, 25 September 2019 (UTC)
- Oppose I looked through your Meta contributions, and I don't see any request for a TA, which indicates you don't currently need the privilege. To more familirize what TA does, please do request action from them when you need it, and request later, when you would feel that you request TA's action too frequently. Sincerely, --Martin Urbanec (talk) 07:54, 25 September 2019 (UTC)