- The following discussion is closed. Please do not modify it.
The following discussion is closed: Closed — VasilievVV 20:13, 4 May 2008 (UTC)
I propose to close this discussion within 7 days from now as per lack of real edits/spam/vandalism, if there are no objections.--Cometstyles 10:52, 3 January 2008 (UTC)
The only activity at the Marshallese wikipedia is the index.php spambot. Just one real article, one translated prayer, two articles with only interwiki links and an image. Ahoerstemeier 11:21, 21 August 2007 (UTC)
- Support closing. No recent activity indicates noöne is interested... The only real edits are cleanup. --Tone 07:20, 7 September 2007 (UTC)
- Support — it's fair to me. Slade ♠ 21:55, 13 September 2007 (UTC)
- Support Does not appear to be a viable project. Move content to Incubator, delete all pages and close database for editing. Siebrand 13:16, 16 September 2007 (UTC)
- Support A Google search shows no active Web sites in a .mh domain other than the single-page registry site. --Jose77 09:17, 24 September 2007 (UTC)
- Support all edits are simply cleaning and dusting of a project no-one seems interested in. AnonymousDissident 18:28, 29 September 2007 (UTC)
- Support - The Recentchanges shows only vandalism and seems like no one's interested..--Cometstyles 18:37, 29 September 2007 (UTC)
- Support closure: tiny amount of content (wikipedia:mh:Special:Allpages) and little useful activity other than protection and spam cleanup.(wikipedia:mh:Special:Recentchanges). Move to incubator since there has been a tiny amount of activity in the last month. --A. B. (talk) 17:14, 20 October 2007 (UTC)
- Support, Incubator is willing to take the little content. --OosWesThoesBes 08:50, 21 October 2007 (UTC)
- Support, no active community (most users are either interwiki bots or stewards). No content. Spam target. Move to incubator. Multichill 17:50, 1 November 2007 (UTC)
- Support --Johney 06:34, 2 February 2008 (UTC)
- Support This kind of volume and activity does not warrant a Wikipedia. Move content to Incubator and close the Wikipedia. Once there is a viable community and sufficient content in Incubator, they'll get a project again, no problem. Siebrand 08:36, 3 February 2008 (UTC)
- Support Incubate it. I just reverted lots of anti-semitic spam. This Wikipedia seems to get more attention from spammers and vandals than from Marshallese speakers.--Dresib 11:24, 14 April 2008 (UTC)
- Strong oppose. If the people that speak this languge cannot use a computer, let them more time. I've seen a person working there. Let's help to this Wikipedia, don't close it. --Chabi 13:18, 11 November 2007 (UTC)
- Strong oppose. Agree with Chabi. --Node ue 23:12, 24 November 2007 (UTC)
- Oppose Give it a chance. I remember the same question for SiSwati wikipedia (only 2 articles). Now it has got 77. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 126.96.36.199 (talk • contribs) .
- Strong oppose.--Katxis 10:53, 30 December 2007 (UTC)
- Strong oppose It's better not to close it but to move it to incubator --Russkij 15:42, 7 January 2008 (UTC)
- The above discussion is preserved as an archive. Please do not modify it.