The following request for comments is closed. The request is closed with agreement of the parties. --Mykola 17:27, 12 August 2022 (UTC)
In the Russian Wikibooks, there is a serious conflict between me and Леонид Макаров, Erokhin now.
In my opinion, they broke the rules:
- Уральская экспедиция Менделеева - is a full copy from Russian Wikipedia. Also, this page in Wikibooks was protected fully (editing only for admins). Now, this page is unprotected. The subpages of Уральская экспедиция Менделеева are copies of biographies from RuWP, some of which were deleted in RuWP.
- Also, Викиучебник:К удалению/Июнь 2021: I created list of articles: articles from WP/with format of WP/deleted in WP. Rule Викиучебник:Критерии быстрого удаления Уч4 - is that rule, which was violated: we can`t create articles in Wikibooks, which format is encyclopedic.
- In this request Erokhin gave "recommendation" for topic ban and "indefinite block".
- And then, I got a warnings with time difference of 1 hour, got a topic ban and blocking (but I didn`t banned - I don`t know why) with time difference of 1-2 hour from last warnings (P.s.:I didn`t do anything this time)
- I also want to draw your attention to the contribution of this participants in RuWP
Kylaix (talk) 15:30, 19 June 2021 (UTC)
- About others participants (YarTim): blocking him for Ёfication and ВП:Тире Kylaix (talk) 08:59, 3 July 2021 (UTC)
- So, I, too, have encountered incomprehensible behavior. I was working on a Python article on the Russian Wikipedia together with two other editors, and several times the question arose that something from the article should be transferred to the Wikibooks. I've been looking at the Python tutorials on Wikibooks, and I'm planning to expand the Python tutorials on Wikibooks and Wikiversity after we get the article to good or featured status. In between edits to Wikipedias, I wanted to figure out the Wikibooks system and do something useful. I decided to go through the list of articles and nominate articles for deletion, fix - to — (this is required by typographical rules), and change the letters е to ё (these two letters of the Russian alphabet are often confused in typography) in names of books. And for this I was sent a warning and immediately blocked (and I was not really blocked as same as Kylax`s case).
- Evidence that I had evil intentions and acted destructively was cited:
- Message in which I complained about an conflict between two editors of a Python article on Wikipedia. I was NOT implying any destructive behavior toward Wikipedia or Wikibooks
- Renaming pages breaks article view statistics (why does it matter?)
- Actions in books cannot be done without consulting their authors (??????????)
I ask the Stewards to deal with the situation. This kind of attitude towards constructive editors is not good for the project. --YarTim (talk) 17:00, 6 July 2021 (UTC)
- Note: I only agreed with the administrator's opinion in an attempt to avoid conflict (you know conflictology, right?) and get to write books. I still find the blocking absurd. --YarTim (talk) 17:23, 6 July 2021 (UTC)
- Other inappropriate actions: edits (1, 2) were classified as trolling and the editor was blocked. The administrator was later warned against this, unethical reaction followed, and when there was a threat to remove the flag through Meta, he simply erased the warning and the blocking message (and unblocked the editor) (1, 2). Hiding incorrect actions is unacceptable --YarTim (talk) 18:18, 6 July 2021 (UTC)
- This blocking, by the way, was in retaliation for these three actions (1 2 3). Леонид Макаров wrote "goodbye" on the talk pages of the two editors who announced they were leaving, and Niklem (he is the administrator of Russian Wikipedia) rolled back the edits and blocked Леонид Макаров. --YarTim (talk) 18:49, 6 July 2021 (UTC)
- Note that this page was also been trolled by somewhat an IP vandal. --Liuxinyu970226 (talk) 09:47, 11 September 2021 (UTC)
Situation with Leonid Makarov and Erokhin continued in Oct 2021.
- Due to violation rules of RuWP (1, 2) Leonid Makarov was blocked in RuWP and in SR on Meta was desysoped in Russian Wikibooks.
- After this, he began to deal with opponents from RuWP: Adamant.pwn, AndyVolykhov, Сайга
- In December 2021, Leonid Makharov was banned by the Wikimedia Foundation.
- Леонид Макаров / Leonid Makharov is WMF banned. I will note that many of his blocks/bans were just talk page messages saying "you are banned" and not actually enforced with the block button. I did not do much investigation in this regard because it is moot.
- I will note that this block  which I suspect is of Niklem is still hidden and I suggest it be unhidden for transparency.
- I am not convinced that @Erokhin: has done anything wrong as all the cited comments are opinions on content (and indeed they blocked Leonid at one point ), however they were never notified of this discussion so I am pinging now.
- Given that I suggest closing this RFC if everyone is in agreement. Also @Kylaix and YarTim: --Rschen7754 04:32, 3 August 2022 (UTC)
- I`m accepting. I think, we can close this RFC due to Leonid was banned, and I and YarTim left ru.wikibooks project. Kylain Aixter (СО) 17:06, 3 August 2022 (UTC)
- I agree to close the RFC because Leonid Makarov is WMF banned. --Erokhin (talk) 17:58, 3 August 2022 (UTC)