The following request for comments
is closed. The request for comment period is over.
Brief summary of the incident
- Asmen blocked user Marmase with an expiry time of a week arbitrary changes.
This report of abouse is about sysop of Zazaki Wikipedia, diq:User:Asmen. He acts like Wikipedia only belongs to him. He blocks people as he wants, nobody can contribute on zazaki wikipedia because of him. Im one of them. You can look at my contributions. He blocked me without any reason. Is that normal? Wikipedia is a free project that everybody can contribute and develop their languages. But Asmen has created his kingdom there and nobody else can join zazaki wikipedia, thats why he is the only user there. You can see here I hope admins of Wikimedia can stop this abouse soon. Kind regards.--Marmase (talk) 11:18, 11 May 2014 (UTC)
- The block says something about moving a template if I interpret it properly. It is only a week, work it out with them when the block expires. Pretty hard for anyone but language speakers to determine what is going on. — billinghurst sDrewth 13:41, 11 May 2014 (UTC)
- diq:User:Asmen (diq:User:Mirzali) has blocked me. Mirzali have blocked me.As well as from another account. For example this and this.Please IP checking.Mirzali and Asmen meatpuppetry violates rules. For example this. best regards. --Marmase (talk) 06:31, 12 May 2014 (UTC)
- Really? Please don't throw around outlandish accusations. You would be better to have evidence based approach. Have you considered what behaviour you are exhibiting that has had the administrators working the way that they do? You simply need to work it out with the administrators and that can only happen by conversation and be finding common ground. Stamping one's feet and saying "but I don't like it" will never be effective. — billinghurst sDrewth 13:32, 14 May 2014 (UTC)
- But, he has always blocked me. diq area code belongs to me. but when I wrote the one I'm blocking.They use two different alphabets.even if they use different grammars.I'm just adding fix categories and templates.I do not know english well.So I can not express myself well.That's why they are happening right.Please: Mirzali have blocked me.As well as from another account. For example this and this.Please IP checking. --Marmase (talk) 15:54, 14 May 2014 (UTC)
- Mirali has no rights at diqWP, so is certainly not blocking you. All the blocks seem to be by the one person. It is a significant block log, so it is required of you to have that conversation with the local admins to resolve this issue. — billinghurst sDrewth 13:06, 17 May 2014 (UTC)
I do not have problems with sysop.Prevented me from using someone else's account.Mirzali issue is blocking me enter the sysop account.--Marmase (talk) 07:47, 18 May 2014 (UTC)
- Mirzali and Asmen using the same account.--Marmase (talk) 09:35, 6 August 2014 (UTC)
- please check IP number: this and this changes.--Marmase (talk) 09:37, 6 August 2014 (UTC)